Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i'm save us based josh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
sent money

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i am going to autodraft but have my custom yahoo rankings set so everyone is only worth $1 and you spergs will fill your rosters with junk trying to unload them on me and then i will pop in and reveal i have been there the whole time and it was all a ruse and shall then dominate the draft

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
it was a joke finish reading my post

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
nominatin g tebow. not really. but i am going to get very drunk for this draft. my previous sober draft strategy has proven fruitless. im drafting yukon jack, captain morgan and wine coolers

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Petition to make it 5 flex spots instead of 2wr 2rb 1 flex

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
this is a quiet league in general but also nothing has happened yet

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i spend more time trying to come up with team names year after year then i do draft research. bradferds is one of my favorites but the year no one knew which of denver's three runningbacks would be the starter and i was Montee Ball Problem is probably my favorite.

also was a big fan of Boyz II Mendenhall

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i've scored 30 in a league with higher scoring settings than this before

i still have faith

someone trade me for one of my fifty runningbacks drat it

quick check shows least ever was 36.4

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
^^ i wanted crabtree

just you all wait until arian foster and martavis bryant comes back then its my time to shine

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
This is the worst fantasy team I have ever owned and it is quite depressing

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
I would complain about my points against if my points for were above 80 per game

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
just because my team is awful and already eliminated does not mean i will make your team better by taking terrible trades

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i tried :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Yuzenn posted:

There is just no winning when a team performs on all cylinders like that.

Ah well, I didn't think I was going to make the playoffs...much less get to the semis. Thank you to Brees Beckham and Barnidge (triple B's) for carrying the team the entire season.

"killer B's" man come on ITS RIGHT THERE JUST TAKE IT

• Locked thread