Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pox posted:

When you have the hiccups

Is this the facefucking thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Institute of Medicine recommends 3 liters of water a day for men and 2.2 liters a day for women, and that number only goes up depending on how much you exercise, how hot it is outside, and things like that. That's a lot of water, so I'd say it's always a good time to stay hydrated.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
have you fuckers been drinking water? I wasn't kidding before. I will loving end you if you've stopped drinking water

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
From my experience as a water connoisseur I would say the best time is when you feel the sensation of thirst! This signals that your body needs hydration, and thus a cool glass of h2o is in order! Join me next time when we discuss the fine details of when, where and how to eat food.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

drinking hot coffee with an accompanying glass of ice water is extremely my poo poo op howd you know

• Locked thread