Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Joe is one of the best commenters in the world, despite his flaws. So many other commenters come across as robots while Joe just mostly seems to be himself as much as possible on the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Joe is one of the best commenters in the world, despite his flaws. So many other commenters come across as robots while Joe just mostly seems to be himself as much as possible on the job

Florian and Hardy are better.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

his podcast is like a 17 year old asking his friends "who would win in a fight bruce lee or superman" over and over

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Yeah but I could listen to Joey Diaz answer that question every single day.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
He needs someone sane around to keep from turning into a stoner conspiracy piece of poo poo.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Florian and Hardy are better.

False

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Joe Rogan was great on Newsradio, but that show was really all about Stephen Root.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5rFclFojA

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I have this vague recollection of a gif with Rogan eyefucking a staredown, I think he was wearing a beanie and he was definitely eating some chips really intensely. Did this happen because if so I need to see it again to believe it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Delsaber posted:

Joe Rogan was great on Newsradio, but that show was really all about Stephen Root.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5rFclFojA

Yea it was. One of my favorites shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-eT8HSXZ0Q

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
More like Joe Rogaine

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

attackmole posted:

Anyways we're all being dicks. That's Brock Lesnar, AKA the guy who sold more PPV's than anyone else in the UFC during his brief-ish run with the company and was the most popular fighter in the world for most of it + is still ridiculously famous which is why nerds are getting all riled up.

That's the guy who couldn't take a punch and got his rear end whipped right?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Cabbit posted:

I have this vague recollection of a gif with Rogan eyefucking a staredown, I think he was wearing a beanie and he was definitely eating some chips really intensely. Did this happen because if so I need to see it again to believe it.

Check the op

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Keg posted:

I am going to make an Eddie Bravo thread some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq_j1sCfjEs

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Joey McChrist posted:

joes a fuckin idiot but i love him. if i hated everyone involved in mma that was a fuckin idiot i would like very few people

Bald man shout times!

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Joe Rogan basically killed off Carlos Mencia's entire career singlehandedly and was a great host for Fear Factor. I don't watch MMA that much but I like the guy.

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

Joey Roges loves that booty

I like this one a little better from the same event

He is alright in small dosages but gets annoying really quick also.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Joe Rogan introduced me to the term and concept of the "rape choke" through the miracle of live telecast so for that I'll always be grateful. God bless Joe Rogan.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Aurain posted:

Check the op

No, it was a different one than that. I think he was positioned more towards the center?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Rogan is real dumb

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He's right tho, pirates are bad and scary

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He's right tho, pirates are bad and scary

also that having a flag painted on a car is a real dumb reason to pull the Dukes of Hazzard off the air

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

StarkRavingMad posted:

also that having a flag painted on a car is a real dumb reason to pull the Dukes of Hazzard off the air

It's a (perhaps kneejerk) reaction to an uprise in cultural sensitivity regarding the confederate flag. I'm guessing our precious Dukes of Hazard reruns will be back within a couple years. Joe Rogan is a dummy.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

Rogan is real dumb

It's a dumb man trying to articulate a legitimate concern about kneejerk reactions. What do you expect?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

CortezFantastic posted:

Rogan is real dumb

He is sometimes a little dumb but he's not wrong here

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Please please please, lets not start a discussion about the confederate flag here.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's about proud tradition and history

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I just recently bought 20 bumper stickers of this -

specifically so I could surreptitiously stick it on cars with confederate flag decals.

I may have an illness.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Holy hell hahahahaha

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I find this offensive please stop showing this movie my grandparents were owned by pirates.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Cloning complete.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fatherdog posted:

specifically so I could surreptitiously stick it on cars with confederate flag decals.

I may have an illness.

where'd you get these?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://themindunleashed.org/2015/02/joe-rogan-love-society-trap-work-meaningless.html
bump bump

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fatherdog posted:

I may have an illness.

I'm okay with your sickness

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

He is sometimes a little dumb but he's not wrong here

not to rehash this incredibly stupid thing, but nah, rogan isn't right

what government building flies the jolly roger?

fatherdog posted:

I may have an illness.

also, i totally need this bumper sticker

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Stop responding to three week old posts and click my link dummies.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Pirates totally have governments.

Pretty sure Joe Rogan is a teenage boy in his revolutionary phase. That's about all I can say about that link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
The cool thing about Rogan is just how genuine his enthusiasm is. Like when Cain beat Brock and Serra beat GSP, he's going bananas. Contrast that with that amazing clip of HBO commentators reacting to a cash cow's loss with stony silence and realise how good he is.

Was it someone Sergio Martinez beat?

• Locked thread