Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Surprisingly Dope posted:

Where'd you get those pictures of kids?

like you even need to ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corsair
Jan 10, 2001
banned for personal information.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Surprisingly Dope posted:

Where'd you get those pictures of kids?

*record scratch* holy smokes! Do you think he took them himself??

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

a Loving Dog posted:

its not at all weird that you post this when the majority of your probations come from trying to post (badly) in fyad

please stop I love the gbs moderator

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

gnarlyhotep posted:

lmao I have never posted in fyad

good. don't

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

why is everybody acting so gross lately

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

This is embarrassing even by middle-aged gbs moderator standards

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

The f in fyad... it.. it stands for... hahaha it stands for 5!!!!!!!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i think its cool that the gbs mod is willing to stand up to the fyads even fi the post wasnt actually funny

at least hes not trying to suck their dicks

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

les fleurs du mall posted:

i think its cool that the gbs mod is willing to stand up to the fyads even fi the post wasnt actually funny

at least hes not trying to suck their dicks

quit sucking not-sucking-fyad-dicks dicks

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

tada posted:

quit sucking not-sucking-fyad-dicks dicks

ill suck whatever dicks i want tyvm

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

ill suck whatever dicks i want tyvm

youre right, it was wrong of me to tell you what to do.. namaste

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

tada posted:

youre right, it was wrong of me to tell you what to do.. namaste

namaste

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

war is hell. *throws shovel-full of dirt on inri's face*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i dont think FYAD has the manpower to wage a war against GBS

unless..they have the bomb??? :ohdear:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
if you want an easy in with fyad get with mike he is the leader and fyad acceptence is as easy as being his friend just be careful he is pensive or some poo poo lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

gnarlyhotep posted:

As everyone knows, FYAD stands for

FIVE YOUNG AWESOME DUDES

because there are 5 guys who post there, and they are totally awesome. In this thread I would like to take an in-depth look at each one of the FYAD "bros" (as they're called). Be prepared for some off the hook shenanigans!

1st up we have Ricky

Ricky is into niggers, pulling the dog's tail, smelling the bottom of the milk carton, and laying down a fork in the sink!

2nd is Bobby

Bobby doesn't hesistate to stomp on a beloved pet's corpse, or scream the lyrics to ZZ Top's LaGrange at a relative's burial!

3rd is Jimmy

Hide your emus kids, because Jimmy is known for not only raping them, but setting them on fire when they are uncooperative!

4th is Mike

Mike is the leader, the pensive one. He doesn't usually take part in any shenanigans, but does take time out to fart on others.

5th is Chris

Nobody knows much about Chris, other than he spent a couple years in juvie.

If you see him irl you should probably report it.

[sticky] greetings from teh goldmine, francostein!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
It's really unbecoming that the moderator of the forum that basically anybody new to this website sees first posted "he is into niggers" to describe a pre-teen. Alcoholism is not an excuse for that kind of thing.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Keg posted:

It's really unbecoming that the moderator of the forum that basically anybody new to this website sees first posted "he is into niggers" to describe a pre-teen. Alcoholism is not an excuse for that kind of thing.

get out, bitch

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
yea it would be better if new posters thought this was a classy and sophisticated den of humor not some trash pile for faggots to jack off in

i started out sarcastic then by the end of the sentence i agreed with it sincerely

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

"get out of gbs" - said no one, ever some rear end in a top hat

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fetus Tree posted:

get out, bitch

You defended a pedophile

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a Loving Dog posted:

You defended a pedophile

yea he was a better poster than keg

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
This thread is cool and good

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

NecroMonster posted:

are goons really loving over analyzing a funny post?

greetings, i remember recommending the anime Nichijou to you

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

yea it would be better if new posters thought this was a classy and sophisticated den of humor not some trash pile for faggots to jack off in

i started out sarcastic then by the end of the sentence i agreed with it sincerely

sometimes i post things ironically then later i come b FAAAAART

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

and??? don't leave me hanging here

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

yea he was a better poster than keg

You have a posting vendetta against me because I said you wanted to kill your dad's dog, after you said you wanted to kill your dad's dog.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Meh. Fyad was good in like '09

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dongicus posted:

greetings, i remember recommending the anime Nichijou to you

you probably remember it bc you have screencaps of the event, which is weird to me. well, bye

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Keg posted:

You have a posting vendetta against me because I said you wanted to kill your dad's dog, after you said you wanted to kill your dad's dog.

posting vendetta username up for grabs

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Keg posted:

i dont have a posting vendetta against you, do you sincerely believe posting a thread because you want to read stories about goons hurting animals makes you a good poster lol

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice
myth: fyad stomps on pets
truth: gbs stomps on pets and fyad makes fun of them for it

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

i dont have a posting vendetta against you, do you sincerely believe posting a thread because you want to read stories about goons hurting animals makes you a good poster lol

Putting enough effort into my posts to use the shift key and periods does, actually.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*is into niggers and a little pensive here and there, but withholds this information until i see who wins*

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Chilled Cactus posted:

myth: fyad stomps on pets
truth: gbs stomps on pets and fyad makes fun of them for it

Yesterday a guy in GBS admitted to being very interested in watching the blood drain out of his pet duck, which is what made the experience not traumatizing.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

As everyone knows, FYAD stands for

FIVE YOUNG AWESOME DUDES

because there are 5 guys who post there, and they are totally awesome. In this thread I would like to take an in-depth look at each one of the FYAD "bros" (as they're called). Be prepared for some off the hook shenanigans!

1st up we have Ricky

Ricky is into niggers, pulling the dog's tail, smelling the bottom of the milk carton, and laying down a fork in the sink!

2nd is Bobby

Bobby doesn't hesistate to stomp on a beloved pet's corpse, or scream the lyrics to ZZ Top's LaGrange at a relative's burial!

3rd is Jimmy

Hide your emus kids, because Jimmy is known for not only raping them, but setting them on fire when they are uncooperative!

4th is Mike

Mike is the leader, the pensive one. He doesn't usually take part in any shenanigans, but does take time out to fart on others.

5th is Chris

Nobody knows much about Chris, other than he spent a couple years in juvie.

If you see him irl you should probably report it.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Enfield posted:

you probably remember it bc you have screencaps of the event, which is weird to me. well, bye

my le post history>right click>imgur>capture area :p

oh and wtf is this post http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654252&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post432997854

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Keg posted:

Yesterday a guy in GBS admitted to being very interested in watching the blood drain out of his pet duck, which is what made the experience not traumatizing.

lol

• Locked thread