Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

it sucks when yad lads expose creepy mods or other bad things, because knowing about bad things makes me uncomfortable

but that's something sensitive, not fyad

fyad used to be funny but now it's dead and bad and they've stopped telling unfunny people to "get out of fyad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dongicus posted:

my le post history>right click>imgur>capture area :p

oh understood now i am. well, cya

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

fyad didn't stomp on a kitten that was a PI dude

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Puppy Galaxy posted:

fyad didn't stomp on a kitten that was a PI dude

it was both GBS and PI dude. the last pet abusing thread there was some guy who admitted cutting rabbits ears or rats tails off with scissors nonchalantly and a bunch of other mentally unwell goons came out of the woodwork to admit to abusing animals. even if 90% of it was fake, 10% was real and thats messed up

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
How long did it take you to decide between Four Young Adult Dudes and Five Young Adult Dudes?

Which funny blurb really pushed it into "I've gotta use all 5" territory?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

How long did it take you to decide between Four Young Adult Dudes and Five Young Adult Dudes?

five golden mambiabies etc

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

it probably happened after the fourth one

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
hey ricky you so fine you so fine you blow my mind HEY RICKY!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
O_O

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jesus I would never forgive myself....

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Xaris posted:

it was both GBS and PI dude. the last pet abusing thread there was some guy who admitted cutting rabbits ears or rats tails off with scissors nonchalantly and a bunch of other mentally unwell goons came out of the woodwork to admit to abusing animals. even if 90% of it was fake, 10% was real and thats messed up

everyone keeps talking about these but I've never seen it. link?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I F YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDN'T GO 2 YOUR FUNERAL CAUSE ID BE IN JAIL 4 KILLING THE SUCKA THAT KILLED YOU.
WE TRUE HOMIES.
WE RIDE TOGETHER.
WE DIE TOGETHER.
send A GUN to everyone you care about, including me if you care. See how many times this GUN is sent to you, if you get 13 your A TRUE HOMIE
…|..____________________, ,
/ `—___________—-_____|] = • = ]]]]]]]]]]. /
/_=;;;;;;;;_______./
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), —-”
//____//
//____//
//____//
Bang..

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
FYAD would not allow me to post there, they would tell me to beat it and post cock me, so I established /r/COontown on the internet site, "Reddit". It has been growing in popularity, of late.

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice
gnarlyhotep thinks fyad shares moral responsibility for the kitten that got curbstomped because they picked on the fat retard responsible

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

FYAD would not allow me to post there, they would tell me to beat it and post cock me, so I established /r/COontown on the internet site, "Reddit". It has been growing in popularity, of late.

i salute u

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

apparently this poo poo happened on the forums so could you do some links?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dont constantly scan the forums for evidence of animal abuse so it's hard for me to understand all these references.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Enjoy these FYAD trading cards. These special autographed versions are limited to the first 50 downloads.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't think my poo poo posting skill is up to par with all 32 members of FYADs standards :-/

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Boinks posted:

Enjoy these FYAD trading cards. These special autographed versions are limited to the first 50 downloads.

l;mao

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This thread is sad.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
the unintentional comedy forum should not be angry at the intentional comedy forum.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I F YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDN'T GO 2 YOUR FUNERAL CAUSE ID BE IN JAIL 4 KILLING THE SUCKA THAT KILLED YOU.
WE TRUE HOMIES.
WE RIDE TOGETHER.
WE DIE TOGETHER.
send A GUN to everyone you care about, including me if you care. See how many times this GUN is sent to you, if you get 13 your A TRUE HOMIE
…|..____________________, ,
/ `—___________—-_____|] = • = ]]]]]]]]]]. /
/_=;;;;;;;;_______./
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), —-”
//____//
//____//
//____//
Bang..

I love my Bae

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know why fyad is only ever funny in fyad and never in other subforums. I can't explain that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Good thread is hard

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

In Training posted:

This thread is sad.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

unpacked robinhood posted:

I don't know why fyad is only ever funny in fyad and never in other subforums. I can't explain that.

:smugjones:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

In Training posted:

This thread is sad.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
all i have ever wanted was to be accepted by a bunch of internet strangers

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Xaris posted:

how do you know it wasn't 99.9% fake and 0.1% real

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

gnarlyhotep posted:

As everyone knows, FYAD stands for

FIVE YOUNG AWESOME DUDES

because there are 5 guys who post there, and they are totally awesome. In this thread I would like to take an in-depth look at each one of the FYAD "bros" (as they're called). Be prepared for some off the hook shenanigans!

1st up we have Ricky

Ricky is into niggers, pulling the dog's tail, smelling the bottom of the milk carton, and laying down a fork in the sink!

2nd is Bobby

Bobby doesn't hesistate to stomp on a beloved pet's corpse, or scream the lyrics to ZZ Top's LaGrange at a relative's burial!

3rd is Jimmy

Hide your emus kids, because Jimmy is known for not only raping them, but setting them on fire when they are uncooperative!

4th is Mike

Mike is the leader, the pensive one. He doesn't usually take part in any shenanigans, but does take time out to fart on others.

5th is Chris

Nobody knows much about Chris, other than he spent a couple years in juvie.

If you see him irl you should probably report it.

what a meltdown

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Poetic Justice posted:

how do you know it wasn't 99.9% fake and 0.1% real

bc its more fun for a lot of ppl to assume that every post ever is real

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

According to Creative Convention, GBS is the place where you go to find sexy pictures to jack off to. If that's what this is... :wth:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Boinks posted:

Collect all five!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Boinks posted:

Can we get some FYAD villain cards? You know, if FYAD is GI JOE then GBS is COBRA (the enemy).

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Boinks posted:

Applewhite posted:

Can we get some FYAD villain cards? You know, if FYAD is GI JOE then GBS is COBRA (the enemy).

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/cobra-commander-04/

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Check out this meme I learned from Reddit

code:

> KEK
  KEK
  KEK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree