Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Mostly because I'm a big gay baby.

The sick part is, my last girlfriend is making much more sense to me now.

Women are hosed up, yo. In a good way, but hosed up, yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012
Is it good? Does he pull out her tampon like in the book?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This Charming Goat posted:

Is it good? Does he pull out her tampon like in the book?

Jesus Christ! This is in the book?

Women!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
This book would have been better and more accurate if the woman weighed over 200 lbs

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus Christ! This is in the book?

Women!

quote:

“Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?” Holy poo poo. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly.
“No, Anastasia it doesn’t. Firstly, I don’t make love. I gently caress… hard. Secondly, there’s a lot more paperwork to do, and thirdly, you don’t yet know what you’re in for. You could still run for the hills. Come, I want to show you my playroom.”
My mouth drops open. gently caress hard! Holy poo poo, that sounds so… hot. But why are we looking at a playroom? I am mystified.
“You want to play on your Xbox?” I ask. He laughs, loudly.
“No, Anastasia, no Xbox, no Playstation. Come.”…

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

does Fifty Shades have the same weird Mormon subtext as the vampire novels it was loosely based on

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

quote:

“When did you start your period, Anastasia?” he asks out of the blue, gazing down at me.
“Err… yesterday,” I mumble in my highly aroused state.
“Good.” He releases me and turns me around.
“Hold on to the sink,” he orders and pulls my hips back again, like he did in the playroom, so I’m bending down.
He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string… what! And… a gently pulls my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy gently caress. Sweet mother of all… Jeez. And then he’s inside me… ah! Skin against skin… moving slowly at first… easily, testing me, pushing me… oh my. I grip on to the sink, panting, forcing myself back on him, feeling him inside me. Oh the sweet agony… his hands clasp my hips. He sets a punishing rhythm – in, out, and he reaches around and finds my clitoris, massaging me… oh jeez. I can feel myself quicken.

OP did your ex girlfriend say 'holy cow' a lot?

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
the part in one of the books where the dumb marysue character imagines her unborn child enjoying the badly written sex she and the sociopath are having together

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
50 shades of creepy white people

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
more like fifty shaes of cray amirite

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Got to the point where the bitch won't sign off on fisting, either anal or vaginal.

I'm out.

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

quote:

- "Why don't you like to be touched?"
- "Because I'm fifty shades of hosed-up, Anastasia”

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Got to the point where the bitch won't sign off on fisting, either anal or vaginal.

I'm out.

You have to watch the rest of it you owe everybody maybe she'll change her mind

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

You have to watch the rest of it you owe everybody maybe she'll change her mind

You charming thing you. I'll do it, but only for you. and Only if you sign this NDA contract.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
And he's going down on her yet again.

Seriously, he doesn't need all the BDSM. What woman is just like, " Nah, Don't eat my pussy, I don't like it."?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

I dont make love, I gently caress.... hard.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Christian just met MarySue's mother....

My last girlfriend used me to satisfy her Fifty Shade's of Grey fetish....

There may be a E/N thread incoming. Let me finish this film.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

Christian just met MarySue's mother....

My last girlfriend used me to satisfy her Fifty Shade's of Grey fetish....

There may be a E/N thread incoming. Let me finish this film.

where the scat scene at

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Where does the fifty shades bit come from?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

rejutka posted:

Where does the fifty shades bit come from?

He's "fifty shades of hosed up"

Or some such poo poo.

Bitches be wanting a man they can "fix"

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Christian Grey is just a lovely rip off of Dennis Reynolds.

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

He's "fifty shades of hosed up"

Or some such poo poo.

Bitches be wanting a man they can "fix"

No every woman wants to be the 'special one' and 'the only one he's ever cared about'. You must tell every girl this while you tenderly make love to her butthole.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Finished the film. Yes, My last girlfriend was trying to make me her Christian Grey.

I'm ok with being used in this context. Just, well...

Just be willing to actually be a loving submissive and not a dominating submissive.

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012
Did he tell her that his mom was a crackwhore yet?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

No every woman wants to be the 'special one' and 'the only one he's ever cared about'. You must tell every girl this while you tenderly make love to her butthole.

Start singing Cornflake Girl; if she gargles along, she's choking on dong.

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Finished the film. Yes, My last girlfriend was trying to make me her Christian Grey.

I'm ok with being used in this context. Just, well...

Just be willing to actually be a loving submissive and not a dominating submissive.

What was the worst part?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

“When did you start your period, Anastasia?” he asks out of the blue, gazing down at me. “Err… yesterday,” I mumble in my highly aroused state. “Good.” He releases me and turns me around. “Hold on to the sink,” he orders 

I read this as him saying "hold on to the stink"

I like It better that way

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

What was the worst part?

Of the film or my relationship?

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Of the film or my relationship?

Um both obviously

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

A lot of homely white girls want to be sexually satisfied

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
how many times did her inner goddess tingle in the movie

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

VendaGoat posted:

I'm out.
You get poop all over your hand, man. The smell sticks around for days.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
are they exchanging poop yet op?

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
any cocks shown in movie

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If Twilight and 50 Shades taught me anything about straight white women, it's that they will endure the most ill-conceived plotting, the most convoluted story arcs, the most laughably bad prose and the most unnatural dialogue just to escape their boring real-life boyfriends for a few minutes with a safely dangerous bad (but good) boy fantasy dude that could not possibly exist.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Um both obviously

Film: all of it

My relationship: She wouldn't let me anally fist her. Even with a contract

Fried Watermelon posted:

A lot of homely white girls want to be sexually satisfied

more like just pinned down and hosed. Women have some cognitive dissonance fantasies.

Rickycat posted:

how many times did her inner goddess tingle in the movie

Every time he went down on her. So like Infinity times.

Secks Cauldron posted:

You get poop all over your hand, man. The smell sticks around for days.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ghlbtsk posted:

If Twilight and 50 Shades taught me anything about straight white women, it's that they will endure the most ill-conceived plotting, the most convoluted story arcs, the most laughably bad prose and the most unnatural dialogue just to escape their boring real-life boyfriends for a few minutes with a safely dangerous bad (but good) boy fantasy dude that could not possibly exist.

This.

Holy gently caress, this.

centaurtainment
Jun 16, 2015
No woman would have read the movie or seen the film if the guy was a school teacher with a drawer of BDSM tools.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

centaurtainment posted:

No woman would have read the movie or seen the film if the guy was a school teacher with a drawer of BDSM tools.

well, sure. being rich is part of his appeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012
An Amazon review for an 'official' 50 Shades of Grey tie

quote:

Suprisingly nice
By LoveStruck on May 28, 2015
Verified Purchase
I got this for my husband as a "joke" but it's actually a very pretty tie. It's not as wide as many of his ties - it's very contemporary. So much in fact that my teenage son "borrowed" it to wear to a social event - he didn't notice the label until he got home... he's only 'heard' of the book/movie of course but was later mortified that he wore it. That'll teach him to take dad's stuff without asking first.

Lol yuck

This Charming Goat fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jun 25, 2015

• Locked thread