Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i wear the same socks on each day of the week. i have my monday socks, tuesday socks, wednesday socks etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I browse the Something Awful forums.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
restricted and repetitive interests and behavior

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont shower

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

look at this gay internet

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
get angry on the internet and correct people

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I plan all of my lunches for the work week on Sunday so that I don't have to think about it later.

naem
May 29, 2011

Foreskin Problems posted:

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i shower once the stank is noticeable. so every 5mins because i'm a big fatass that only eats pizza and doritos.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Every day when I get home from work I slam the front door, flip it the double bird and yell "gently caress YOU, WORLD!" at it.

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jun 25, 2015

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
make my bed every loving day

although that might just qualify as "being an adult"

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

Dunno. I'm an adult, and I never do this.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
I count the syllables of sentences said by people or on TV or in songs etc, on my fingers, and try to make them fit into x3 x4 or x5. If they don't, then i just freakin flip out. Sentences with 13 syllables really piss me off

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im obsessed with trains

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Chinatown posted:

lmao what a bitch boy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dza posted:

Dunno. I'm an adult, and I never do this.

do u have kids im calling CPS

centaurtainment
Jun 16, 2015

Odd posted:

I count the syllables of sentences said by people or on TV or in songs etc, on my fingers, and try to make them fit into x3 x4 or x5. If they don't, then i just freakin flip out. Sentences with 13 syllables really piss me off

Ever hear of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
tank with long shorts on chest, arm, shoulder day.
tank with short shorts on back day.
t-shirt with short shorts on leg day.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Foreskin Problems posted:

</thread>

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Odd posted:

hey i think this is pretty common, isnt it? most poeple i know irl who I've asked about this admit to doing this.or having done it when they were younger.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

nothing nicer htan slipping into a crisp, properly made bed every night, why deny yoruself this pleasure?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i always have peppermint altoids either in my car or in my pocket

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This kills the OCD.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

sometimes I double check that I locked the door when I go even though I obviously would have locked the door but, uh, that's really it.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I troll common lurking grounds on the internet for reality deniers and then repeatedly post facts at them to make them mad.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I don't just browse the something awful forums.

I post.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
People who deny evolution, the big bang, the holocaust, 9/11 truthers, Lost Causers, global warming deniers, etc, it's fun

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
I have to have two things in the right pocket and one thing in the left pocket of my jeans when I leave the house for work.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
When I leave the house I say to myself "Phone, Wallet, Keys" and then double check that I have those three things in my pockets. It doesn't matter if I just put them in my pockets 60 seconds prior, I still check when I leave the house.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

PotatoManJack posted:

When I leave the house I say to myself "Phone, Wallet, Keys" and then double check that I have those three things in my pockets. It doesn't matter if I just put them in my pockets 60 seconds prior, I still check when I leave the house.

this isn't very spergy! This is responsbile grown-up behaviour i,,om.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Al Cowens posted:

This kills the OCD.

That's pretty cool

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Anyway, I put my hand in my rear end crack to make sure I didn't poo poo my pants. I do this by looking at my hand. I never poo poo my pants but I have a compulsive need to check. I make sure no one's looking and I've never been caught

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Anyway, I put my hand in my rear end crack to make sure I didn't poo poo my pants. I do this by looking at my hand. I never poo poo my pants but I have a compulsive need to check. I make sure no one's looking and I've never been caught

yes you have, everyone you know is just too polite to mention it

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I play online poker incessantly. It used to be chess. Its going to get me fired.

Rahns
Feb 15, 2008
My ass belongs to peo

Business Gorillas posted:

i always have peppermint altoids either in my car or in my pocket

It's Mark the mint man!

Whenever I have a large amount of small change (pennies, nickels, dimes) I throw them on the ground in crowded places, because I thought it was funny in assassin's creed.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I neurotically check that I have all my cards in my wallet.

Leave house, but hand in picket, use thumb to count cards... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. reach bus stop, count again. Step onto bus, show pass, sit down, count again.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

yes you have, everyone you know is just too polite to mention it

You're trying to gently caress with my head.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I refuse to pay a deposit on bottles that I return in my own recycling. I pay for my recycling to be collected, and now I am paying a deposit on bottles that I can only earn back by bring my bottles back to the store and using a bottle recycling machine. I refuse to buy bottled anything on in my state on these grounds. I cross state boundaries to buy bottle electrolyte water, and bottled beer WITHOUT a deposit. This works for me as I live on the border of the great state of New Hampshire. If I lived farther away from this tax haven, I would be far, far more upset. Next time you want me to recycle Obama, try asking first punk rear end human being

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ethanol posted:

I refuse to pay a deposit on bottles that I return in my own recycling. I pay for my recycling to be collected, and now I am paying a deposit on bottles that I can only earn back by bring my bottles back to the store and using a bottle recycling machine. I refuse to buy bottled anything on in my state on these grounds. I cross state boundaries to buy bottle electrolyte water, and bottled beer WITHOUT a deposit. This works for me as I live on the border of the great state of New Hampshire. If I lived farther away from this tax haven, I would be far, far more upset. Next time you want me to recycle Obama, try asking first punk rear end human being

You can get your money back if you just put your bottles on the counter and your cans in the machine. It's really easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
You don't even really have to talk to anyone

• Locked thread