Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gnarlyhotep
Totally loving lame
Pretty good IMHO!!!
Who?
i like to get facefucked
View Results

• Locked thread
fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'd gently caress him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Would what? Form a sentence? I THINK NOT

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

In a heart beat

fiesta kanpai
Aug 2, 2005

So... does anybody want a chocolate covered pretzel?
k

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

meh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im calling out gnarly hotep

dude. get your. loving. hotep. fixed.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

gnarly is now at the point in his meltdown where he gets really mad about fyad

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i miss aatrek

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Justin Tyme posted:

you know what would be cool is if there was a moderator account that didn't try to actually post and get along with people and make threads and drive discussion and try and social engineer poo poo (like franco trying to memoryhole doobie) but instead just quietly did their job and only enforcing the rules as required and generally acted like an employee at a company; if they want to talk on SA they can use a regular account

but lol if the 'tax man would ever pay moderators to be professional at all. basically my point is is that we shouldn't even have to have these threads because moderators should not be personalities that people suck up to or actively hate, they should be indistiguishable from robots.

yah but what about funny ban reasons in the Leper's Colony??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
gnurls hurtep

• Locked thread