Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
am I gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

What does it really mean to be gay though?

Like, yeah whatevs I pop into a gloryhole every once in a while, but I don't ogle dudes.

OP, I think you are the one who is indeed a homosex.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
in spite of what my av might suggest i am NOT gay, i am a real-life pussy-fucker.

edit: but i am not opposed to gaymarrying if anyone's interested, since that doesn't make you gay if you still have STRAIGHT sex.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the anticipation is killing me

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

No such thing. You are gay.

well guess what i voted 1 on your biphobic thread, rear end in a top hat

and yes, I voted a gay 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Waltzing Along posted:

I hear ya buddy. It won't make life any easier, though. It's just as hard to make things work with a guy as with a gal. It's about communication. I wish you the very best.
Aww, thanks :shobon:

• Locked thread