Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

batman killed his parents while high on the drug Valkyr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
You can play the game dressed the Adam West Batman

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gonna play the new batman game when i hit return.

PS4 rules!

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

a dog from hell posted:

I exclusively play From software games and 2D indie games like Spelunky, The Binding of Isaac, etc so naturally this does not affect me.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
game is gayer than gnarlhott

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

a dog from hell posted:

I exclusively play From software games and 2D indie games like Spelunky, The Binding of Isaac, etc so naturally this does not affect me.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

a dog from hell posted:

I reclusively play From software games and 2D indie games like Spelunky, The Binding of Isaac, etc so naturally this does not affect me.

Had to fix that one to better reflect it.

shahadien
Jan 5, 2014

DaveSplitter posted:

Lol, PC nerds are just mad because the game doesn't run at 10000k resolution. Lol maybe PC gamers should stop buying expensive rear end components that devs won't be utilizing for another decade. Lol losers.

Translation: "I r pleb. Plz halp"

shahadien fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jun 27, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i liked the one with scarecrow and his hallucinogenic drugs that hosed with the screen i was like woh, havenot seen that since eternal darkness. a good game would play again if i didny burn my computer down

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

same, once i save $200 for a laptop computer

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i mean a notepad

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

notebook

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh god i am out of touch with everything tell my parents i loved the

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

oh god i am out of touch with everything tell my parents i loved the penis

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
I like playing games on my computer but who doesn't just get a refund and move on with their lives? Weirdos.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself
Thats all well and good for people who bought it through Steam but getting a refund from a retailer or other online digital download place is a loving nightmare.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

sheepdemon posted:

Thats all well and good for people who bought it through Steam but getting a refund from a retailer or other online digital download place is a loving nightmare.

THere's a simple solution to that problem.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Still loling at anyone who preordered this overhyped piece of poo poo. Lol. I can't wait to get the fixed version on sale for $10 this Christmas.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

we gtet it op you care a lot about video games

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dougdrums posted:

I like playing games on my computer but who doesn't just get a refund and move on with their lives? Weirdos.

this is the greatest crime of our time, we must act

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

by bitching about the video game online

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

by bitching about the video game online

Already ahead of you, get ur game up.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
This game is awesome on ps4.
Sucks for the ppl with supertweaked gaming 'rigs' lol

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

haris pilton posted:

This game is awesome on ps4.
Sucks for the ppl with supertweaked gaming 'rigs' lol

sucks about your "face"lol

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Breaking people's necks and body slamming them into electrical wires, causing all kinds of internal bleeding, BUT NO DEATHS :downs:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

DaveSplitter posted:

Still loling at anyone who preordered this overhyped piece of poo poo. Lol. I can't wait to get the fixed version on sale for $10 this Christmas.
lol at anyone who preorders games

Goongratulations you got a special orange hat for your character and in exchange the game will a buggy piece of poo poo on release day because the studio has already made crazy money from people and doesn't have to give a poo poo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

game developers have been publishing minimum and recommended specs that cannot actually run their game in a sufficiently playable manner for a long time and until there is sufficient public outcry to create a legal case that enforces monetary fines, it will continue. this is caused entirely by poor programming/optimization and should be illegal. if you cannot publish a product that can run on advertised specs, you should not be allowed to publish said product and there should be penalties to enforce this.

also the batman games are repetitive, monotonous garbage and while they are relatively well written and produced, they are otherwise trash

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Haverchuck posted:

just picked up a copy of borderlands at the video game store next to the grocery store. it was like ten bucks, i hope i enjoy the video game.

It's OK. The best thing about it is that it funded borderlands 2 - which is better. I'd recommend finding someone to coop with, it' one of those rare games where even the main story is arguably best with 2-3 people.

As for the batman thing - weird how this happens shortly after steam adds a refund system where you get to play the game for a few hours before deciding.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

bunky posted:

sucks about your "face"lol

I wanted your face but Walmart was sold out.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Lol if you give a poo poo about batman in TYOOL 2015.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
We're all manbabbies up in here.
'face' the truth.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Computer viking posted:

As for the batman thing - weird how this happens shortly after steam adds a refund system where you get to play the game for a few hours before deciding.

I got the feeling that someone at Valve was sitting on the refund idea, saw a few days before release that this heavily advertised game was basically phoned in and realized that "haha holky gently caress when people buy this there's gonna be hell to pay" and ran to their bosses to have the refund system implemented.

That said, from a business standpoint I bet the EULAs and other poo poo will be modified soon to state that there are no refunds on preordered games and the socially retarded man babies will never notice, and ultimately this will continue to happen in the future because lol video gamers. Someone will get mad and write a tumblr post about it while the executives light their cigars with the pre-order money for the $250 limited edition game some 'sperg paid for.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

Breaking people's necks and body slamming them into electrical wires, causing all kinds of internal bleeding, BUT NO DEATHS :downs:

When exactly did Batman stop killing people? He wasn't always a pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
the phrase 'pc master race' is highly problematic

not because of the nazis, its just that everyone who uses it is a twat

• Locked thread