Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
i always wear a m'roon coloured shirt to my interviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
good day, m'roon

*tips fedora*

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
these idiots need to buy a gun and be done with it, jeezus

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

hehe better move out quick or I'll poop in your bushes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
well that is hardly a mansion

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Youngblood is not a foe to take lightly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQEDx_4fc8

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

angerbeet posted:

well that is hardly a mansion

That's the funny thing about this town. One part of it does have a lot more room with bigger mansion-like houses, for NJ at least, but the other part--where this house happens to be and no I won't get more specific than that--is a lot more densely packed but has super-high property values due to its proximity to good schools, the train station, and the downtown.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I bet some tards are going to catch some other tards who are trying to catch a creepy ghost man what don't exist. TWBB.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
just found my new horror movie script

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Three Olives posted:

You mean I'm not supposed to do this to the people that live in the condo across the street from me?

I follow one of the people that lives across the street from me on Instagram but I swear it was just coincidence.

Hi I'm three olives, have you heard about my condo yet? I've only been telling GBS about it for years so I can understand if you missed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ork of Fiction posted:

I bet some tards are going to catch some other tards who are trying to catch a creepy ghost man what don't exist. TWBB.

Arm them all. Nothing bad will have going to have happened if they all have guns.

• Locked thread