Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
like that is how far libs are willing to go, they are willing to lie no matter the consequences just to get some new voters on their side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

seems legit

what kind of bullshit charge is 'retaliation' tho

"We tried to shoot him and he shot back. That's not fair!"

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
It's the circle of life.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

spain is old country and that means white

sorry buds hispianic male = white male

as a blonde nordic looking fucker i refer to myself as "non-colored" to keep the distinctions clear and make sure people know that i am for sure white.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Are traditional minorities finally going to get it together, or continue to be fail-chumps even though they become the new majority?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

seems legit

what kind of bullshit charge is 'retaliation' tho

it's pretty simple. someone does something you don't like, maybe fire you from a job, and then you attack them in some way

numberoneposter posted:

spain is old country and that means white

sorry buds hispianic male = white male

as a blonde nordic looking fucker i refer to myself as "non-colored" to keep the distinctions clear and make sure people know that i am for sure white.

you realize there was native people here before spaniards right? you also realize that people from spain don't look like native mexicans such as the ones pictured right? nice truth bomb ya got there bud

maybe keep your whitest of the white info way up there in europe or whatever buried deep under the snow

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 26, 2015

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
i thought central american natives were dark, those guys are all olive skinned dudes with chanky eyes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

f

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ramsus posted:

it's pretty simple. someone does something you don't like, maybe fire you from a job, and then you attack them in some way

you realize there was native people here before spaniards right? you also realize that people from spain don't look like native mexicans such as the ones pictured right? nice truth bomb ya got there bud

maybe keep your whitest of the white info way up there in europe or whatever buried deep under the snow
I'm not sure what the point of this post was. My reference to the old world should be clue enough that I know that people lived in the americas before CC came over. Isn't this general knowledge? I suppose not since I have met people who think that black people are native to the caribbean.

any ways gently caress you and die

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
we must secure the future of the country for the sake of the white children

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

I'm not sure what the point of this post was. My reference to the old world should be clue enough that I know that people lived in the americas before CC came over. Isn't this general knowledge? I suppose not since I have met people who think that black people are native to the caribbean.

any ways gently caress you and die

The point was, you're wrong, and probably look more like a woman than Kevin Sorbo

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Maybe this could have all been avoided if America didn't keep electing ethnic minorities as presidents and senators.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
who cares? :lol: if race actually matters to you for real

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im backing the tortoise in this one

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Excited for my kids to be able to apply for minority scholarships.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

Excited for my kids to be able to apply for minority scholarships.

just imagine they may qualify for free housing and SSL classes (speakynglish as a second language)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
agreed

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Stay out of Europe US whiteys.
Unless we're invaded by Germany again.
If that happens you're welcome to fight and gently caress some euroskanks AGAIN.
drat AMERICANS FIGHTING OUR WARS AND loving OUR GRANMA'S

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Oldstench posted:

who cares? :lol: if race actually matters to you for real

no group of people should be mistreated, and if whites become a minority they will definitely be mistreated because of all the atrocities none of them committed, it is a shame, a drat shame

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
imo we should use eugenics to keep all race populations completely equal

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Stoic Commie posted:

imo we should use eugenics

ftfy

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
thank you

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

seriouspost: the fact that we as a species have not yet implemented a dedicated eugenics program with an aim towards making people stronger and smarter regardless of ethnicity is a disgrace.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

if you think that's good you're a racist....we have a racist mod in gbs, everybody,

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

imo we should use eugenics to keep all race populations completely equal

No, you should use ebonics and try to get on the good side of african americans.
Ebonics is the way to go, yo.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

seriouspost: the fact that we as a species have not yet implemented a dedicated eugenics program with an aim towards making people stronger and smarter regardless of ethnicity is a disgrace.

but what do we do with the retards that get borne?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Stoic Commie posted:

if whites become a minority they will definitely be mistreated because of all the atrocities none of them committed, it is a shame, a drat shame

gently caress that, I 'm moving to Canada.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

haris pilton posted:

No, you should use ebonics and try to get on the good side of african americans.
Ebonics is the way to go, yo.

african americans think white people who hate other white people are "bitches"

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

give them accounts to the SA forums

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Stoic Commie posted:

enraged_camel posted:

give them accounts to the SA forums

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Everyone is a minority of one.
Even if everyone suddenly stopped giving a gently caress about skin colour, we would still find ways of creating "Us and Them",
in the end its irrelevant who has what kind of skin pigmentation/facial features/ethnic background, the only thing relevant is money and power.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well poo poo white people, time to start loving without condoms and not get abortions. We are about to lose this race war.

The deep south is way ahead of you

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

staberind posted:

Everyone is a minority of one.
Even if everyone suddenly stopped giving a gently caress about skin colour, we would still find ways of creating "Us and Them",
in the end its irrelevant who has what kind of skin pigmentation/facial features/ethnic background, the only thing relevant is money and power.

made me think

naem
May 29, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I'm pretty sure we are selectively breeding people who can survive on fast food while staring at glowing screens 24/7

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

I'm pretty sure we are selectively breeding people who can survive on fast food while staring at glowing screens 24/7

It's the only way our species will be able to survive when we're forced to move the global population into orbiting space habitats.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I love how the definition of white has always been so blurred and muddy based on who was in power or politics that the very idea of 'whiteness' is stupid.
19th/early 20th century Irish and Italians were basically today's oogah-boogah political scare minorities. These days they are both considered 100% white. Now lighter-skinned Hispanics are getting a "pass" for white, when thanks to the hatefucking early settlements did to the natives on the islands they came from (DR, Puerto Rico), many of the surviving Hispanics have genes that are some kind of European hybrid anyway. Even BLACK people aren't 100% Africa black, there was so much slave rape/under the table relationships that nearly all modern American black people have some degree of white ancestry in them.

100 years from now Asians and Hispanics will be white, but black people will still be discriminated against because reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What does it matter when the people with the money and power aren't changing?

• Locked thread