Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

holy poo poo, is sarah palin actually katey sagal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Axolotl posted:

Look at the dipshit she wanted to "oops". If he wasn't a former Marine Scout sniper, he'd be a trenchcoat and fedora-wearing douchebag.

Is he actually proud of this dumb picture? "Yeah, this is me, just chillin' in my bathrobe with my unlit pipe, reading my Marine NCO handbook like good Devil Dog's do. Oh this? This is just my ceremonial Marine NCO sword...why do you ask?"

this is a pretty funny picture TBH, im glad he dodged this bullet

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

baby daddy is still anonymous because once the marine sniper medal of honor winner finds out who it is, cuckboy gonna get rekt

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

are there any pictures of bristol's titties yet

im asking for a friend

my dilz

• Locked thread