Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I think he said not to go for gay Jesus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Did he say something about no gay jesus?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
NO FOR GAY JESUS :mad:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Oh poo poo, Yoel pulled a Volkmann.

Another year
Oct 13, 2011

the mermaid
see
a movie?
what happened to us, USA

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
lmao ben rothwell needs to take heel promo notes from someone who isn't super aware of what it is they're saying

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Now I want Romero to get annihilated in his next fight. Preferably by a gay atheist.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The broken english makes it cute, otherwise I'd be offended.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I hope the next guy in his path, punches his head off :)

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn it. Yoel's gonna get suspended now, isn't he?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

LobsterMobster posted:

Bellator humbly awaits their new savior.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

K8.0 posted:

For for Jesus, not for Gay Jesus. Yoel owns.

Lmao

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Yoel would be great friends with this guy I see every day hanging around the greyhound station

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Yoel is super quick and ridiculously strong. He would have to have the best wrestling credentials in the UFC too I'd imagine. On top of that his striking is really unorthodox and dangerous. He's going to be difficult for anyone in the division- Weidman included.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jiro posted:

Yoel would destroy Punk 30 seconds tops.

Nah, I mean Jesus vs Punk. Who's Jesus ever beat, anyway?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i turned it off, did yoel say things about gay marriage if so lollololl

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
Excited to see Romero against Jacare/Rockhold/Weidman. His power and speed are just incredible

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Now I want Romero to get annihilated in his next fight. Preferably by a gay atheist.

GSP retired and Shields is in Bellator.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Lyoto is trash

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I just hope Chris Weidman comes out wearing a Rainbow Flag as a cape before he beats the poo poo out of Yoel Romeo.

After he beats the poo poo out of Luke Rockhold of course.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Yokel was like don't be gay USA.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Wazzu posted:

Nah, I mean Jesus vs Punk. Who's Jesus ever beat, anyway?

The perfect can.

Also is Yoel alternate dimension Rampage Jackson?? They loving look so similar.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Charles Gnarwin posted:

No I want Romero to get annihilated in his next fight. Preferably by a gay atheist.

Weidman needs to trade in his American flag for a rainbow flag when he fights Romero.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

i turned it off, did yoel say things about gay marriage if so lollololl

He said the USA needs to go for Jesus not Gay Jesus.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Lyoto is trash
that was really not very good, he had more than enough time to flex his superior technique too

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Someone forgot to tell Yoel that everybody who is old enough to agree with him about homosexuality thinks that MMA is human cockfighting, and everybody who is young enough to watch MMA thinks that homosexuality is okay.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Jiro posted:

The perfect can.

No no, Rampage is God's Street Soldier. Totally different

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

EvanSchenck posted:

Someone forgot to tell Yoel that everybody who is old enough to agree with him about homosexuality thinks that MMA is human cockfighting, and everybody who is young enough to watch MMA thinks that homosexuality is okay.

We literally call it Our Gay Sport.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
As a Cuban Miamian, I apologize for Yoel's weird preaching. He just doesn't really understand how totally unpopular his opinion is and doesn't understand that it really isn't appropriate to loudly proclaim your belief that gays are gross on a huge national stage.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
I'm gay.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

EvanSchenck posted:

I hate to break the news to you about a lot of Brazilian fighters

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Dirt posted:

Welp. Time for Machida to move down another weight class.

Can Machida even do it? I can't even imagine him at 170.

Yoel is a scary Motherfucker. I'd like to see him against Jacare.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

frenton posted:

I'm gay.

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground

Jiro posted:

The perfect can.

They really don't.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
I've been out of the loop in the UFC for quite a few years, are you guys talking about Jacare Jacare? the bbj super star who only later decided to try mma and fought in weird promotions like "Jungle Fight" and stuff like that? He's a major contender in the UFC now?

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Victis posted:

I hate to break the news to you about a lot of Brazilian fighters

Sometimes people think I’m gay. A lot of people have asked me if I’m gay. "I answer, ‘Look, not to my knowledge. But I’m still young, it could be that in the future I’ll find out that I’m gay.’ I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it’s capricious. To each his own. Doesn’t mean you’re more man or less man, more gay or less gay.

a silver spaceship
Dec 27, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Might have wanted to say "not forget Jesus".

a silver spaceship fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jun 28, 2015

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground

Gozinbulx posted:

I've been out of the loop in the UFC for quite a few years, are you guys talking about Jacare Jacare? the bbj super star who only later decided to try mma and fought in weird promotions like "Jungle Fight" and stuff like that? He's a major contender in the UFC now?

Yes, that Jacare. I don't know about major contender but he's been doing well and he poses a different stylistic matchup than the other 2 I mentioned

Five Cent Deposit
Jun 5, 2005

Sestero did not write The Disaster Artist, it's not true! It's bullshit! He did not write it!
*throws water bottle*
He did nahhhhht.

Oh hi, Greg.
I thought he was saying "no forget Jesus" not "no for gay Jesus", but I was listening from the kitchen as I did my dishes. Because I don't watch fights. Well I mean in this case I tried to watch the fight but at some point it looked to me like a foregone conclusion and it was too depressing to watch so I thought I would just do some chores instead. I'm of the mind that Machida was always overrated, but I do really like the guy and I liked his gimmick so I liked it when he won. Now he just makes me sad though. I kind of thought it was over in the first minute, just seeing their speed and size difference and how it looked like Yoel wasn't gonna give Lyoto much hespect or space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

EvanSchenck posted:

Sometimes people think I’m gay. A lot of people have asked me if I’m gay. "I answer, ‘Look, not to my knowledge. But I’m still young, it could be that in the future I’ll find out that I’m gay.’ I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it’s capricious. To each his own. Doesn’t mean you’re more man or less man, more gay or less gay.

Anderson is cool

• Locked thread