Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I had a friend with a Wii U unironically tell me it was the only console worth getting right now, he is primarily a PC games.
This is a retard statement because even an Xbox One is better than a thugly Wii U.

I can only assume he is in tremendous fagzone because he collects Amiibos and places them on a special shelf no less
A sad attempt to escape from his breakup four months ago? I think so I think so. Deep thoughts here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

a dog from hell posted:

You're stupid.

Why????????!!!!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LethalGeek posted:

I've started to notice you make a lot of bad posts. Though Amiibos are stupid but hey can't fault a company for going after that sweet sweet kid/nerd money :10bux:

I actually make the best posts and you're just stupid and loving ugly?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ALSO I said he buys AmIIBOS like precious pussy I didn't say anything about the business practice did I?? You are a really bad reader God I hate you so much you loving idiot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lots of people in this thread SUPER incensed I called their Wii U purchase a DUNDERHEADED decision.
Maybe reflect on yourself? Freaking

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Really worked up rn

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

a dog from hell posted:

The Wii U is good.

It's actually really bad wtf

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

extra stout posted:

as a young man I worked at gamestop and a ridiculously fat coworker came in one day just yelling and ranting so i ask him what the problem with the wii fit is exactly

he says 250 POUND WEIGHT LIMIT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

i said uhh that sounds like a lot of pounds man

he was enraged and yelled MAYBE IN JAPAN, IM A GROWN AMERICAN MAN THEY SHOULDNT HAVE MADE IT OUT OF PLASTIC FOR LITTLE JAPANESE KIDS

Holy crap man did you call the police?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

extra stout posted:

there is no law against being fat and slightly racist here

I would have been really scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LethalGeek posted:

like i'm going to read all your dumb poo poo, duh

Lol I'm like hacking your comptuer and I can see you reading all my poo poo, wow.

• Locked thread