Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
hello

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
i thought he kept them

wait, she, gently caress

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

pleas answer my question

how did Father's Day go for him

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

pleas answer my question

how did Father's Day go for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

he celebrated it with whichever E! TV exec's dick he be suckin now

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This is a good question - in a lesbian relationship. if one woman is more butch than the other, does that one celebrate Father's Day? Or do they both celebrate Mother's Day?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

He spent it sobbing in shame because he caused the death of another woman. Actually he probably spent it jacking in front of the mirror.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
you are a father and then you are a mother? So what happens in Father's Day, do your kids no longer have a father or are you back to being a father

how does this poo poo work

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

you are a father and then you are a mother? So what happens in Father's Day, do your kids no longer have a father or are you back to being a father

how does this poo poo work

wizards

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

EugeneJ posted:

This is a good question - in a lesbian relationship. if one woman is more butch than the other, does that one celebrate Father's Day? Or do they both celebrate Mother's Day?

Kind of sucks to be their kid, you gotta buy TWO mothers day gifts and take TWO moms out for dinner? gently caress that!

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i gyuess its personal preference fo r the famioly. most gay couples i know refer to themsleves as "jimmy's got two dads" even if one is clearly more masculine-minded than the otehr. i think a lesbian couple just celebrates mother's day extra hard? unless they're trans which caitlyn jenner is. now im really loving confsued

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i really wish they and everone else just died in that car accident instead of the person in the other car, who fkn care about ur gender identity issues that should be ur own private matter not front page news ffs that allows u to continue being famous for no reason

prob still got their nutts n wang in the fridge waiting for just the right moment to decide to become a cis male again to get the hot celeb buzzz going

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jun 26, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mariana Horchata posted:

i really wish they and everone else just died in that car accident instead of the person in the other car, who fkn care about ur gender identity issues that should be ur own private matter not front page news ffs that allows u to continue being famous for no reason

but this doesn't answer the question

if your father decided he is a woman what do you do on Father's Day

seriously how does this work

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What surgery affected his eyes and feet?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jim tomsula?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

caitlyn jenner is a man with mutilated genitals

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

jackyl posted:

but this doesn't answer the question

if your father decided he is a woman what do you do on Father's Day

seriously how does this work

sorry i dont really observe "hallmark holidays"
:goonsay:

if anything maybe i would just make their birthday extra-extra specia;? idk

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

a real jerk posted:

caitlyn jenner is a man with mutilated genitals

so he celebrated fathers day?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
flag day

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
someone please answer this

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/23/caitlyn-jenner-fathers-day-gifts/

ywia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
Just mothers day, who loving cares

Serious answer you'd probably just associate with the chosen gender's day regardless of semantics

• Locked thread