Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ramadan mubaruk

http://i.imgur.com/1CeDA5I.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you'll do us a solid and warn us when and where your sharia spree killing is going to go down right, PdB

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Ishnu dal dieb, may Elune be with you.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"isreal = poop" - Islam

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it is unfortunate, that due to the white noise nature of gbs, the posters here will never be perceived as what they truly are: a menace to society

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as a muslim i am supposed to hate israel

but i hate other muslims even more

you have no idea

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

vote hezbollah

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

What's that yellow flag he was about to hoist?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

error1 posted:

What's that yellow flag he was about to hoist?

hezbollah flag

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Vote FYAD!! Let the tingly underside of your throbbing id do the thinking for once!

Also, please join my moon cult.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6v-CmsOr1U

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
fasting is hard so i dont do it but congrats if u do

gently caress not eating from sunrise to sunset in summer thats 14 hours in michigan

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

what really puzzles me about that video is that it looks like an IDF soldier stomping on the israeli flag before hoisting up the hezbollah one. idgi

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Ultramega posted:

what really puzzles me about that video is that it looks like an IDF soldier stomping on the israeli flag before hoisting up the hezbollah one. idgi

There was i soldier? I didn't see anyone.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

lol

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

exspurt analcyst posted:

Vote FYAD!! Let the tingly underside of your throbbing id do the thinking for once!

Also, please join my moon cult.

moon's pretty cool, but the sun is even better/more powerful. is there a sun cult? is it zoroastrianism?? does that even exist any more

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

literally every single major religion since like post-cretan greece has had some element of solar worship in it, hth.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
i want one where we literally just worshop the power of the sun. none of this jesus or mohammad stuff, just the Sun God

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

u should maybe talk to elon musk i heard he's got The Sun's ear regarding several important matters.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

mods porbate anyone who doesn't capitalize The, and Sun when referring to our life-nourishing cosmic neighbor

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Lascivious Sloth posted:

moon's pretty cool, but the sun is even better/more powerful. is there a sun cult? is it zoroastrianism?? does that even exist any more

Look this is just a truckstop of love here. U bottom, right? Just ask my air freshener

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
The Sun God actually promotes peace and love of all bec aus without The Sun there is no life

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

btw zoroastrianism is still a thing but it's hella marginalized and pretty much doesn't exist outside like tiny farsi communities in iran i think. they have really weird burial rituals.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
asking muslims to defend the sean connery passage about a slap being the end to all female arguments is a good time

i love when ppl from my own religion wont admit that poo poo

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

i have no idea what you're talking about and my desire to know more has intensified

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ill find out if im on the list on july 1st 2015 it's happening.

im planning something big. a big bicycle ride. allah ackbar. im travelling from canada to port angeles, washington state, united states of america. my ride up and tearing down hurricane ridge is going to be the bomb, its just such a good mountain. its one of my favorite rides of the year even though the ride feels like a punishment. a bunch of canadian cyclists invade and terrorize the olympic peninsula for a day, we dont stop for stop signs, we ride our carbon race bikes up and down the mountain and we take no prisoners! hallelujah!

im hoping for a personal best.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Ultramega posted:

i have no idea what you're talking about and my desire to know more has intensified

well

Only registered members can see post attachments!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a slap just makes someone stupider on the inside. curbstomp em or dont bother

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

lol you're a literal retard if you ride a carbon fiber frame

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
just don't get your eye makeup on my windshield

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ultramega posted:

you dont know what the gently caress you are talking about but thanks for posting

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I do the same thing, with all my lovely under wear lol

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

I do the same thing, with all my lovely under wear lol

a good post

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

whose side are you on - a huge human being

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

upon whom side, are you apon, my friends? - sincerely, toARGRGLGLGLGRLRLR SO MANY COCKS

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Ultramega posted:

wearing a permahelmet

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cant concentrate on anything with the astounding amount of solid gold cocks that are rubbing and jostling against each other for the chance to enter my mouth. my throat and face are covered in liquid gold and i am simply unable to believe my luck, i will do and say whatever these golden penises ask of me from now on

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
The Sun God supports your lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

france will be rising soon.

• Locked thread