Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Post itt to find out what video game you are. THIS THREAD ONLY NO OTHER THREAD TO FIND OUT WHAT VIDEO GAME YOU ARE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Give me a video game but goddamn you if you say Joe and Mac

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Squeezes eyes shut, crosses fingers and chants "Jazz Jackrabbit" over and over*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

A twitch shooter where you play as a big tittied elf. Supports motion controls.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Peebla posted:

Give me a video game but goddamn you if you say Joe and Mac

A run of the mill FPS... with a twist! The whole thing takes place in the mind of an autistic 12 year old.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Applewhite posted:

*Squeezes eyes shut, crosses fingers and chants "Jazz Jackrabbit" over and over*

A thinly veiled World of Warcraft ripoff where everyone is a dog or cat. There are 3 seperate Ray Liotta emojis.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I LIKE CUM!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Phlairdon posted:

I LIKE CUM!

A japanese dating sim featuring the cast of seinfeld and cheers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimson posted:

would play.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

*points at self* goty right here ladies and gents

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
push my button & turn me on, sempai

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

*points at self* goty right here ladies and gents

An indie title about the struggles of gender fluid sanitation workers. The plot twist is the whole thing was from the point of view of a fly with big tits.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

quakster posted:

push my button & turn me on, sempai

A brainage type game where you answer riddles about 18th century russia.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Hello,

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

oh do me do me

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
kinda surprised mine didn't include big tits tbh.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A breakout title from a lesser known studio. Everyone loves the game, and you sell millions of copies, but with in 2 months it ends up in bargain bins.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A Sudoku puzzle game with an intricate back story about redemption and love.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Applewhite posted:

kinda surprised mine didn't include big tits tbh.

I call em as I see em. Guess you gotta wait for the moding community to get there hands on it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

As long as I'm not an early access survival game we can be cool.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Video Games are for fags

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im the tits

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
game my dick and balls

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Jimson posted:

Applewhite posted:

would play.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Wafflz posted:

As long as I'm not an early access survival game we can be cool.

In a cruel twist of fate, a new genre was created to stem the tide of early access survival games. Early access streets of rage esque beatem ups funded entirely through kickstarter. Your one of those, but with sexy nazis.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Video Games are for fags

Your a casual match 3 title built around teaching kids the importance of abstinance.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your an intense adult oriented shooter about a bunch of guys who go to town on some nice colored boys in an attempt to defend all you hold dear. (Moonshine and confederate flags.)

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
alright OP let me know

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.clownpenis.fart

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Jimson posted:

An indie title about the struggles of gender fluid sanitation workers. The plot twist is the whole thing was from the point of view of a fly with big tits.

so tight, i hope to find lots of fanarts of my big tit fly

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

reverieeee posted:

game my dick and balls

Your a platform puzzler of a man constantly trying to trick a women into having sex with you. Its a metaphor for the creation of youtube.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jimson posted:

In a cruel twist of fate, a new genre was created to stem the tide of early access survival games. Early access streets of rage esque beatem ups funded entirely through kickstarter. Your one of those, but with sexy nazis.

The nazi version of the titty ninja games, I can dig it.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hi I would like to be a video game! :)

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I like videogames :downs:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Jimson posted:

Your a platform puzzler of a man constantly trying to trick a women into having sex with you. Its a metaphor for the creation of youtube.

nice

crabf
May 29, 2015
my life is one big video game

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj-Mf0ZVoGs

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i wanna be a video game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
something gritty and realistic, but also has powerups

• Locked thread