Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a dog from hell posted:

Too much rice. Where's the beans? The hot salsa?

Chicken burrito, brown rice, pico, corn, cheese, and sour cream on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

OP sitting alone in a corner, with people twice his age actually able to have enough of a social life to not be sitting and taking pictures of their food.

Also, fire sauce used to be good, the new Diablo sauce is where it's at, fuckboy.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Nice. Needs more heat tho.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

iroguebot posted:

OP sitting alone in a corner, with people twice his age actually able to have enough of a social life to not be sitting and taking pictures of their food.

Also, fire sauce used to be good, the new Diablo sauce is where it's at, fuckboy.

You're sitting in a room on the internet while OP is eating taco bell and watching old ladies. Owned.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I avoid the soupy salsa because it kinda makes it hard to wrap and most employees can't wrap all too well. Then it's just a mess to eat. I know this because I rolled many burritos at Qdoba when I was 16.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

thathonkey posted:

howd you eat all that with no drink ? i dont see a drink in any of these pictures.

Water in a bottle I brought in from my car

Windows 98 posted:

Fight me

That's my cum on the corner there

That looks tasty too

a dog from hell posted:

You're sitting in a room on the internet while OP is eating taco bell and watching old ladies. Owned.

Lol good lookin out

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

iroguebot posted:

this is a really bad post

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

Not too shabby

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

thathonkey posted:

hey op hope you picked up some of those old ladies to have sex with!!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Water in a bottle I brought in from my car

You cant do that if i was one of those old ladies (and god how i long for that day) i would turn your rear end in

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

a dog from hell posted:

gently caress man, in these final moments I see my entire life has been a lie.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

iroguebot posted:

gently caress man, in these final moments I see my entire life has been a lie.

You should try alcoholism.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

You cant do that if i was one of those old ladies (and god how i long for that day) i would turn your rear end in

No way, that's totally cool. Whether I do that or get a cup for water, whats the difference?

Those ladies were cool but I don't think they spoke English and i don't speak Spanish. I do speak bold, vivrant flavors, which is why I get along so well with taco bell

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

No way, that's totally cool. Whether I do that or get a cup for water, whats the difference?

Those ladies were cool but I don't think they spoke English and i don't speak Spanish. I do speak bold, vivrant flavors, which is why I get along so well with taco bell

The difference is that we dont know if thats REALLY water in your container or if its really vodka/rum or cat pee. Just get a cup, theres no shame in that game

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

What's wrong with your hand?

That's one freaky hand.

Here is another freaky hand:

(less freaky than your hand though)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

#teamfire

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

iroguebot posted:

you play world of warcraft.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

cant get enough fast food posters

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Sorry op, don't mean to hijack your thread but I'm about to start livestreaming me going down to the lobby to pick up my mail.
Stay tuned -- it's gonna be epic.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

The difference is that we dont know if thats REALLY water in your container or if its really vodka/rum or cat pee. Just get a cup, theres no shame in that game

Duly noted. I didn't mean to cause any trouble, and I will adhere to your policy henceforth.

ghlbtsk posted:

Sorry op, don't mean to hijack your thread but I'm about to start livestreaming me going down to the lobby to pick up my mail.
Stay tuned -- it's gonna be epic.

While I think this is a great idea, I do mind. Please keep this thread related to Taco Bell.

I hope you start your own thread on your trip, and if you do, count on me to post within it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

post a pic of ur loose stool

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

lol cause mexican food = makes you poo poo, taco bell is mexican food, therefore taco bell makes you poo poo!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Any kind of food makes you poo poo.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a dog from hell posted:

Any kind of food makes you poo poo.

that'ts why i don't eat any solids. gotta keep those pipes pristine.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

lol cause mexican food = makes you poo poo, taco bell is mexican food, therefore taco bell makes you poo poo!

don't explain my jokes idiot

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Once I vacate my bowels, I will take a piccy for you

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you post it here ill buy it as that guy's avatar since he was just incredibly rude to me just for trying to help people appreciate his extremely original humors

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Have you guys tried the Diablo sauce? It's pretty good.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what's it like outisde the bun?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

thathonkey posted:

if you post it here ill buy it as that guy's avatar since he was just incredibly rude to me just for trying to help people appreciate his extremely original humors

Lol you got a deal

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

social vegan posted:

what's it like outisde the bun?

Its great. I've been seeing the world in an entirely different light.

For $1.49 you too can think outside the bun by making a run to the border (ie: your local Taco Bell)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

but i've already been owned by the irony of reading the dumbest posts ever from a guy with a einstein av

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I worked in a "real" restaurant for awhile, made everything from scratch no freezer so nothing frozen etc...

Anyways all the real mexicans(didn't speak english or have papers and took month long vacations to mexico once a year). Those mexicans ate taco bell and they bought/ate tacos from a mexican lady(she drove from restaurant to restaurant selling them) in a van with a luke warm cooler full of tacos. Pretty much the only mexican food they ate. The van tacos where disgusting, I have a pretty strong digestive system and those room temperature tacos made my rear end explode, would not eat again.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yo real talk has anyone used that app preordering poo poo?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never waited more than literally 2-3 minutes in my entire life for any size taco bell meal to be prepared not sure why you would need to preorder

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Op that's p goddamn gross go to a real place like qdoba

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

wanna seem dem diablo/fire bowls lol get it? idiots get diarrhea from food and its popular to post about!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
om going to make a salmon will update unless i fall over and die

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yo real talk has anyone used that app preordering poo poo?

I used it because they said i'd get a free soda.

Jokes on me I ordered at work and we went to the wrong tacobell so i paid double for the same meal because I didn't have time to drive to the other one. Lol. Just Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wendigee posted:

I used it because they said i'd get a free soda.

Jokes on me I ordered at work and we went to the wrong tacobell so i paid double for the same meal because I didn't have time to drive to the other one. Lol. Just Lol.
thats hilarious

• Locked thread