Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Enfield posted:

thats hilarious

I was with 4 other friends from work and they still make fun of me

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

om going to make a salmon will update unless i fall over and die

wear some sturdy shoes and check the kitchen floor for hazards imo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

wear some sturdy shoes and check the kitchen floor for hazards imo

i hear clogs are gay (haPPY) for cooking in

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enfield posted:

om going to make a salmon will update unless i fall over and die

r3cipe:
salmon. this salmon was raised in a box in chile and never knew the freedom of a rushing river. he died as he lived: broken , alone and oblivious
asparagus
shallot and garlic
green specks
well thanks for reading

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Your welcome for reading

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i might live mas tonight

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I'm not sure why goons seem to get diarrhea so easily, I've eaten all kinds of crazy poo poo in unreasonable quantities and I never get diarrhea from it.

Tomorrow morning, those who are interested will find a picture of poop piled in a toilet bowl. It will not be diarrhea :toxx:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

thathonkey posted:

i might live mas tonight

Please keep this thread updated! Also please take a picture of the people in the restaurant w you

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Wendigee posted:

I used it because they said i'd get a free soda.

Jokes on me I ordered at work and we went to the wrong tacobell so i paid double for the same meal because I didn't have time to drive to the other one. Lol. Just Lol.

your order is good until the end of the day as long as you didn't check in, I hope you went back and got your order after work

my credentials: taco bell app professional

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
I can't remember the last time I actually went inside of a fast food restaurant and ordered my food and sat down and ate it.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I can't remember the last time I actually went inside of a fast food restaurant and ordered my food and sat down and ate it.

It's like a mini-vacation. For a couple bucks, you have a nice seat & table to just chill out

In my opinion, you have been missing out

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i ate the salmon.and soon it will be poo. it was really good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i did it. went to the TB (Taco Bell) about 5 min from my house. took the drive thru because id rather not eat by myself in an empty taco bell dining room on a friday night. or ever.

no line as usual. pulled right up in "boss mode" ordered my meal paid and left was back home whole meal took about 11 minutes round trip to secure probably.

my dog thinks i got him some. yo quiero taco bell! remembet the chihua hua they had? lol. no i didnt get him anything. since taco bell only carries the abominable pepsi brand i decided to try a mtn dew baja blast or some such it's a green drink. meh. tastes mediocre just like all mtn dew products. probably should have skipped the drink in retro.

sauces. diablo sauce is pretty hot unlike all of their other sauces. dunno why they gave me hot too but it looks cool. artistic like photo here.

this is called a chalupa. usually it's really good but the shell was kind of hard tonight. doused it in diablo sauce though and it was passable (i'm talking about the ensuing stool here).

doritos locos nacho cheese taco. these things are kind of absurd but look at that sweet sweet meat juice starting to soak into the cardboard eating sleeve. dont wanna get nacho cheese dust everywhere! taco bell really has thought of everything and they have the consumers back. like from start to finish, enjoying their products is always a breeze.

finally i got a reg. double decker taco. a pretty decent stand by.

all-in-all it was a pretty ok meal i guess. i wish the chalupa had been better, that was supposed to be my main entree. 3.5/5

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
why come none o you fags get meximelts the best thing on TB's menu

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
In an ideal world (from my perspective) your meal would have been enjoyed amongst the other Taco Bell patrons, but I am very grateful that you contributed to this thread at all.

God bless and good night

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

spacemang_spliff posted:

You should go there and eat one...documenting the whole process for us to enjoy :madmax:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

i dont eat at taco bell that often and their menu is overwhelming and seems to change frequently. like whenever i see something on tv i want, half the time my taco bell is like "we dont carry that"

tonight i actually wanted to try this crunch wrap slider poo poo ive heard about but they didnt have em.

i am curious if their breakfast offering is worthwhile at all though anyone know?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

In an ideal world (from my perspective) your meal would have been enjoyed amongst the other Taco Bell patrons, but I am very grateful that you contributed to this thread at all.

God bless and good night

youre welcome. like i said though the taco bell i went to was empty inside. i was gonna hit the drive thru anyway but on the way around i was trying to see if it was poppin on a friday night, turning up at all , but unfortunately no.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i was already fat but now im hungry too

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that looks like poo poo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im sorru. but i hate it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

that looks like poo poo

hey friend... well of course it does! it's fast food, not a grilled salmon prepared at home. bitch.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

double decker tacos are great. extremely filling, great price

Poppleganger
Jul 29, 2004
AR$E

Pulp Can Move posted:

I guess if you live in a flyover state don't have any good, cheap ethnic restaurants nearby. But even then, buying the ingredients and making your own tacos is cheaper and healthier than Taco Bell.

:quig:

stfu honky human being

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I would like someone to deliver me my preferred t.bell meal right now

cheesy gordita crunch
nachos supreme
meximelt

please come to my apartment with tacos if you are reading this, either of my two irl gbs friends

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

hey friend... well of course it does! it's fast food, not a grilled salmon prepared at home. bitch.

please dont call me a bitch

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

Taco Bell, wow, you can get your tacos soft or cruncht, personally I like crunchy, when I get my tacos, I like to eat them, you can probably do other things with them like make a little boat out of them BUT ONLY CRUNCHY!!!

Doritos Nachos Crunchy Tacos

Enfield posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVR476WHmR8&spfreload=10

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

thathonkey posted:

i am curious if their breakfast offering is worthwhile at all though anyone know?

the am crunchwrap with sausage is the best thing to get on the breakfast menu, then I'll usually get a bacon grande scrambler wit it which is basically your everyday tb burrito but with bacon, potatoes, and egg

biscuit tacos are not worth your time imo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im offering a genuine "south of the border" experience to the first 3 people who pm me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

im sorry but dont foster bitchy behavior and it wouldnt have even come to mind. oh no this fake mexican fast food doesnt look like the commercials nor food from a gourmet restaurant! this is an outrage !!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNJs5v0WEs

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

im sorry but dont foster bitchy behavior and it wouldnt have even come to mind. oh no this fake mexican fast food doesnt look like the commercials nor food from a gourmet restaurant! this is an outrage !!

actually i was implyimg that it looked bad outside the context of any other food in the food matrix. if it were presented to me in a vaccuum and i was the floating baby from 2001 a space odessy and i saw it i probably would think it was bad

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
OP deliveres, respect

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

actually i was implyimg that it looked bad outside the context of any other food in the food matrix. if it were presented to me in a vaccuum and i was the floating baby from 2001 a space odessy and i saw it i probably would think it was bad

im not sure why you would put food into a vacuum and much less how youd eat the food in space as the floating baby guy. but i respect your opinion. i dont need to understand it i guess it's all good.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

lol cause mexican food = makes you poo poo, taco bell is mexican food, therefore taco bell makes you poo poo!

You made one mistake... Taco Bell isn't Mexican Food

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

im not sure why you would put food into a vacuum and much less how youd eat the food in space as the floating baby guy. but i respect your opinion. i dont need to understand it i guess it's all good.

ok bye

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Blazing Ownager posted:

You made one mistake... Taco Bell isn't Mexican Food

Fast food isn't food so it's kind of a moot point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'm not sure why goons seem to get diarrhea so easily, I've eaten all kinds of crazy poo poo in unreasonable quantities and I never get diarrhea from it.

Tomorrow morning, those who are interested will find a picture of poop piled in a toilet bowl. It will not be diarrhea :toxx:

poop pic incoming

• Locked thread