Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

scaped from prison.

They are modern day heroes and their desire to escape should resonate with every human. I always feel a little bit sad when one of these escapees is recaptured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
they are always caught because there's tens of thousands of cops with nothing else to do

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
kill all the cops

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Same with those high speed car chases. News would follow them and I'd be like "go in the garage motherfucker!" Or "don't go that way, god drat your dumb!"

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Please do not hate on the cops right now, it is the first page and I am more interested in the last running man

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=2ec_1435096058

south american police chases loving own

also don't run from the cops in sa

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that guy who stole the tank and went riding around la or wherever with like 20 cops blasting their sirens and following him slowly because they didn't know what todo owned

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
the other guy will go out the same way if he knows whats good for him

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

that guy who stole the tank and went riding around la or wherever with like 20 cops blasting their sirens and following him slowly because they didn't know what todo owned

good thing they have all that ex-Iraq kit now so they can deal with the next awol tank guy

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

jackyl posted:

Wasn't that Grand Theft Auto?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sintax posted:

they are always caught because there's tens of thousands of cops with nothing else to do

there aren't many black people to shoot in northern ny

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lmao "authorities"

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

can't get the sweat

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
they're both idiots though...escaped for three weeks and they only made it 40 miles.

well,sweat could have made it canada

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

PT6A posted:

Wasn't that Grand Theft Auto?

no gently caress it wasn't you goon but it was San Diego instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPrOIAVUZo

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
get busy livin, or get busy dyin

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
If you manage to make it out of a prison via escape attempt you should be automatically pardoned or at least enrolled in a running man gig.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nathilus posted:

If you manage to make it out of a prison via escape attempt you should be automatically pardoned or at least enrolled in a running man gig.

if you manage to escape prison you should be pardoned and your sentence applied to the highschool dropout guard who was responsible for keeping you inside. also you should get all their money.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

if you manage to escape prison you should be pardoned and your sentence applied to the highschool dropout guard who was responsible for keeping you inside. also you should get all their money.

That's not much money but I can still get behind the idea.

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Oh you mean the guy they shot that kidnapped and tortured his boss then dismembered him with a hacksaw? Yeah, too bad.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bacicot posted:

Oh you mean the guy they shot that kidnapped and tortured his boss then dismembered him with a hacksaw? Yeah, too bad.

don't act like it couldn't have been you on a bad day

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Can't sweat the sweat

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Actually many corrections positions require a bachelor's degree, the federal prisons in Oregon for example. It also really helps if you have volunteer experience.

e. oh you're mentally ill and live in indiana

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jun 27, 2015

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

jackyl posted:

no gently caress it wasn't you goon but it was San Diego instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPrOIAVUZo

how in the gently caress do you steal a tank from a military base

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ROFLburger posted:

how in the gently caress do you steal a tank from a military base

It was a National Guard Armory with really lovely security. Like with holes in the fences and everything.

Even after it happened, the National Guard was like "Hey, don't blame us. Sure the tank was unsecured and unlocked but only someone who knew how to drive a tank would be able to steal it!".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

quote:

Officials at the National Guard armory where Nelson stole the tank were criticized for what appeared to be a huge lapse in security, especially after the attack in Oklahoma City the previous month. In addition to the open, unguarded gate to the vehicle lot, the fence surrounding the lot had damaged barbed wire in some places. Residents near the armory said that even if the gate had been locked, Nelson could have simply climbed the fence in sections where the barbed wire was damaged. Armory officials said that only a few people are given keys to the vehicles, that the vehicles were kept far away from fences to make them difficult to reach, that only someone with proper knowledge could operate and even start a tank, and that there was just no way to foresee such an event taking place. After Nelson's theft of the tank, security was tightened at the Kearny Mesa armory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Ramsus posted:

Actually many corrections positions require a bachelor's degree, the federal prisons in Oregon for example. It also really helps if you have volunteer experience.

e. oh you're mentally ill and live in indiana

Not cool, dude. People don't need to know I'm from Indiana.

• Locked thread