Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op what do you think about game controllers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

xbox one pad is weird because they fixed the lovely dpad from 360, but otherwise i find the controller like a slightly less ergonomic 360 controller.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

duke had a kickin rad dpad, bring back that dpad

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Gimbal lock posted:

This was by far the best pre-analog era controller.

yeah

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Vegetable posted:

What do those switches in the center do

turbo

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

I had some third party ps one or ps2 controller that was shaped almost exactly like that (body was fatter, and handles were a bit shorter). It was dark teal, and really not half bad. Better than some madkatz poo poo. God drat, that reminds me, madkatz has made so many lovely products, it's unreal. me and all my gamer buddies hated them and still always ended up using them because our first party poo poo broke and we were broke. we were just kids. madkatz took advantage and we were made to flick their knobs.

now they make arcade sticks that are quite good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Metanaut posted:

I bet :10bux: someone has done a dark souls run using that

lol

• Locked thread