Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
That was some weird poo poo, it was a roly poly that shot porcupine quills or something? and it killed a bunch of people and then the movie ended with space bounty hunters or something I think

Is that right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Its about ball cancer.

Think about it.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

happyhippy posted:

Its about ball cancer.

Think about it.

I think there were space bounty hunters tho?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if you watch the whole series it all makes sense (including the space bounty hunters),

I think

anyways i have fond memories of it as the first horror movies my 'rents would let me watch

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Tremors 2 is unironically one of my favorite movies.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Harald posted:

if you watch the whole series it all makes sense (including the space bounty hunters),

I think

anyways i have fond memories of it as the first horror movies my 'rents would let me watch

Wow weird me too, wonder if it was marketed as a softer horror movie?

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
i liked the second one

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Harald posted:

this is the exact thing that made me post this thread actually, my wife mentioned gremlins and it reminded me of a movie with evil roly poly things

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
it had scott grimes (steve smith on american dad) as the kid (brad)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNLQc7xqyw
:eyepop:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

good idea for parody thread:

the website twitters

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i saw it when i was young and it scared the poo poo outta me and then i realized later when i grew up that it was a corny rear end horror comedy

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
they used to make a lot of dumb fun horror movies, critters tremors ghoulies and obviously gremlins and gremlins 2 which are amazing movies

look at the leprechaun remake that poo poo was shameful compared to the original

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my favorite movie critter is the mogwai

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Critters was a solid 80's horror comedy. It was in my favorite movie stack alongside Predator, Ghostbusters, Night of the Creeps, Evil Dead 1&2 as well as a few others ON BETA. Yes, yes, I am old.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
That movie terrified me as a child and I am ashamed of that as an adult today. I should probably rewatch to see how terrible it was though.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
what about ghoulies? the video store I would go to as a kid had an inflatable toilet with a ghoulie popping out that said "ghoulies will get you in the end"; that lead to some hard times pooping growing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W87r406zC3c

• Locked thread