Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
The Supreme Court of the United States of America just bitch slapped your face into the dirt not once, but twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:firstpost:

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

There are a LOT of old people still not dead, lots of corporate heads and sundry rich people as well as plenty of poors who love to vote against their own interests meaning the Republican party is still going fairly strong.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Gonna be a republican president next if Obama don't handle ISIS

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

GOP (Gay Ol' Party) lives on!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

solaranus posted:

He's going to handle... THERE PENISES

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

solaranus posted:

They've got like 20 to choose from now don't they? Let's all just throw some poo poo at the wall and hope it sticks.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
both parties should be lined up and shot

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I generally vote republican because they're the only viable option if I want to oppress poors and keep my guns. Mostly I think the government should gently caress off on a lot of things, so I'm glad gays can gently caress and poo poo, but I'm not super happy about the confederate flag being banned. It makes it difficult for me to make fun of southern retards if I can't dress up like them.

PS the SEC sucks poo poo. Your football teams are garbage cheaters and now they can't even put confederate flags on their trucks a booster paid for. Take that, douche bags!

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Gay Old Party

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
my hands

are wet andsluppry

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Republicans always talk about Reagan. Reagan this, Reagan that. What was so loving great about Reagan?

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
He was in a movie with a chimp!

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

Republicans always talk about Reagan. Reagan this, Reagan that. What was so loving great about Reagan?

He cut taxes for the wealthy to stimulate the economy because if the government doesn't get their cash, it's going to naturally trickle down to the rest of the people.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Far from it, OP

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Qvindtar posted:

He cut taxes for the wealthy to stimulate the economy because if the government doesn't get their cash, it's going to naturally trickle down to the rest of the people.

this decision makes more sense when you realize Reagan had the early stages of Alzheimer's when he was President

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dickey Butts posted:

He was in a movie with a chimp!

He was actually in several with a chimp but libtard faggots always try to cover it up :shrug:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

Revitalized our military so that we could kill poors and use their resources like non-retards to make money.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Gee, I think cutting taxes for the rich is a swell idea. Maybe we should also start a charity for the rich, that way they can have more money to trickle down to us peasants.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dave_Indeed posted:

I generally vote republican because they're the only viable option if I want to oppress poors and keep my guns. Mostly I think the government should gently caress off on a lot of things, so I'm glad gays can gently caress and poo poo, but I'm not super happy about the confederate flag being banned. It makes it difficult for me to make fun of southern retards if I can't dress up like them.

PS the SEC sucks poo poo. Your football teams are garbage cheaters and now they can't even put confederate flags on their trucks a booster paid for. Take that, douche bags!

some of this is true and good but the sec owns

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

SweetKarma posted:

He played the long long game by appointing Kennedy. Watch Republicans thirty years from now start crediting Reagan for gay marriage being legal

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

SweetKarma posted:

if reagan was a politician today and he rolled out his tax scheme he'd be laughed out of the party and called a commie human being

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

Pretty sure you can oppress poors and keep your guns in the democratic party friend.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I can only ejaculate from doggy style sex, my wife takes off her shirt and has a big tattoo of Reagan on her back. I gotta stare deeply into his alzheimer's-addled eyes while vigorously thrusting to be able to release.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

solaranus posted:

hillary is going to be the best war president

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i don't know why everyone is talking about these two cases, but no one is talking about the single most important case from the week, in which the Court held that disparate impact is cognizable under the Fair Housing Act.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how could they be dead with superstars like jeb bush, bobby jindal and marco rubio?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Only if racism is dead yet

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i don't know why everyone is talking about these two cases, but no one is talking about the single most important case from the week, in which the Court held that disparate impact is cognizable under the Fair Housing Act.

have a drink big guy.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
The Republican party is pretty much tearing itself apart. It's on life support at this point. At the very least it's in the intensive care unit. You got your tea party which is essentially a cancerous tumor upon the body of the Republican party. They'll have to surgically cut them out if they ever hope to survive. As you can see from Justice Roberts we have a severe case of cannibalism. You voted for Obummercare? Then you are flesh for the feeding. On top of all of this misery and pain they've just taken a poisonous dart to the head and now Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

The prognosis is not good.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

SweetKarma posted:

The Republican party is pretty much tearing itself apart. It's on life support at this point. At the very least it's in the intensive care unit. You got your tea party which is essentially a cancerous tumor upon the body of the Republican party. They'll have to surgically cut them out if they ever hope to survive. As you can see from Justice Roberts we have a severe case of cannibalism. You voted for Obummercare? Then you are flesh for the feeding. On top of all of this misery and pain they've just taken a poisonous dart to the head and now Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

The prognosis is not good.

you underestimate the strength of evil. conservative thought is the absolute distillation of hate, fear and ignorance and is unlikely to be undone by a couple of unfavorable court decisions. Growing up during the bush administration has taught me that the bad guys always, always, always win.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

The Goatfather posted:

Oh man, I bet death rays are gonna be invented under the Rodham-Clinton administration.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

SweetKarma posted:

The Supreme Court of the United States of America just bitch slapped your face into the dirt not once, but twice.

its just molting and will merge with the democrats shortly

all the social issues are falling away and the crony capitalist butterfly is free to soar like icarus until the next bubble bursts

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Qvindtar posted:

trickle down like cum from the gaping rear end in a top hat of america

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Goatfather posted:

hrmm now that you bring it up I want to see this happen

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Maybe the social issues will come first and then we can (hopefully) focus on the economic issues.

That being said, I'm unemployed, and I've been desperately trying to get a decent job for months now and it's not working. So maybe the economic issues could come sooner, please?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

SweetKarma posted:

The GOP needs a positive example of their Presidencies from the last hundred years. Here are their choices:

Harding: no
Coolidge: no
Hoover: no
Eisenhower: said flat out that military contractors have too much pull in washington (TOTALLY unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!)
Nixon: no
Ford: no
Reagan: some minor heresies but the country basically liked him
Bush Sr: no
Bush Jr: no

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Only Trump can save us from Mexican rapists now! Say no to Mexican penis that insists on itself. I thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it will be very interesting how the landscape of the two major parties changes over the next couple decades. for about 50 years now, the republican party has doubled down hard on the religious rich white racist male vote, and it is looking like that is finally starting to do damage (on a national level, at least). at a first glance, you'd think the solution is to just move to the left on various social issues, but abandoning the religious, the racists, or misogynists creates questions when it comes to their base. though it is hard to say that these groups would suddenly start voting democrat, they'd be much less likely to turn out in droves for republicans.

it will be very interesting. the hardest part to predict is, if the republicans do indeed moving left on most social issues over the next twenty years, how do the democrats react? if the parties were the same on social issues with the republicans staying the (more blatant) party of big money and the democrats staying the party of (somewhat) caring about poors, republicans would win every election in a landslide. so, something would have to be done.

• Locked thread