Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
A small niggling detail about all this gay marriage business:

doesn't this imply they get the whole package in one giant rancid dripping greasy ball wrapped up in twine?
Gay divorce, gay alimony, gay palimony, pre-nups, shark divorce lawyers now have twice the business- the whole fricken nine yards?

You dumb gay bastards never had it so good AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY
Refute my reasoning.

You'll see. Ther'll be some strange and ugly lawsuits come bubbling to the surface bye and bye.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jun 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
, gay child custody rights

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
jokes on him, when he dies in 5 years i'll own everything he has

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my cat divorced me and took custody of my kids :(

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Myself, I think it would be more useful to legalize sheep marriage.
There are many advantages.

1. Sheep can't run up your credit card buying clothes and shoes.
2. Sheep can't hire lawyers.
3. Sheep can't tell the difference between a diamond and a cubic zirconia.

Disadvantages:
4. It's hard to get stockings and garters on a sheep. They go through pantyhose pretty fast.
5. You'll need a big-assed ring to get it over her hoof.

On the other hand-
If you don't like your new wife, you can kill her and eat her-

AND HERE'S THE PUNCH LINE, FOLKS-

You also get wool.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

zimboe posted:

4. It's hard to get stockings and garters on a sheep. They go through pantyhose pretty fast.
Why the gently caress would you even lie about this? What were you hoping to gain? It's SUPER EASY to get a sheep into stockings and garters

mackninja
Jun 26, 2015

by Ralp
People are already marrying cats with dogs to be cute.

Disgusting.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Why the gently caress would you even lie about this? What were you hoping to gain? It's SUPER EASY to get a sheep into stockings and garters

Forked a new thread about sheep marriage in GBS. I expecct great things.
the very existence of that image makes me question the moral quality of Man.

poo poo, is that a real sheep or a 'Shop?

SHEEP WHORE!

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

Pindakaas posted:

What would ttheir children look like?

mom cat. so what

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
take me away from this terrible thread hodor

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
YAHOO

A tabby cat has been selected for jury duty in the US after his owners registered him on a state census form, reports Yahoo.

The bizarre letter was sent to the cat, which was listed in the pets section of the census, by a court in Boston, Massachusetts calling on him for duty.

Cat owners Anna and Guy Esposito wrote to the court asking the family pet, named Sal, to be excused from service because he doesn't speak or understand English.

Mrs Esposito reportedly included a letter from her vet confirming that the cat was a 'domestic short-haired neutered feline' and not human.

However, the request for the cat's exemption was refused by a jury commissioner and Mrs Esposito was told that Sal 'must attend' Suffolk Superior Crown Court.

She said: "When they ask him guilty or not guilty, what's he supposed to say - meow?"

"Sal is a member of the family so I listed him on the last census form under pets but there has clearly been a mix-up."

The Daily Mail reported that Sal could have accidentally ended up on the juror list when paperwork was misread at the last census.

If Sal's application for disqualification is denied, the cat is expected in court on 23 March.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I have a friend who has sex with dogs. He says he tries not to get into long term relationships because of the dogs shorter lifespan. So he doesnt really care about animal marriage but feels zooaphiles and practitioners or beastiality deserve more rights and respect. They are practically the new blacks or gays.

He legitimately has more sexual rights than gays do in some states.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
if that sheep didn't want to get sexed why did it dress like such a SHEEP WHORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
its not beastiality unless the sacks touch

• Locked thread