Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blazing Ownager posted:

Can't believe nobody's made a Lannister comment yet

Except one is being a racist dick and the other is proven science fact?

gently caress, I made a lannister joke in his other thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
well now you can shoot for a targaryen joke

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
Incest between a man and a woman is obscene. Incest between a man and another man is obscene.

But incest between two women? Hand me the popcorn mothafucka!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

huskarl_marx posted:

reminder that the very first emperor of rome instituted puritanical marriage reforms and also was into incest

those guys were cool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

huskarl_marx posted:

well now you can shoot for a targaryen joke

Robert killed the only worthwhile Targaryen

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

MantisToboggan posted:

Incest between a man and a woman is obscene. Incest between a man and another man is obscene.

But incest between two women? Hand me the popcorn mothafucka!

twins :wiggle:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Robert killed the only worthwhile Targaryen

unless blackfyre wildcard

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
your mom, op

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Incest is actually not uncommon in the animal kingdom, proving that it is entitrely natural and probably has some evolutionary benefit since the incest gene seems to have survived millions of years of sexual reproduction

Is it really fair, ethical, humane even, to punish people who were born differently than you and tell them that their love is invalid?

No one chooses to be attracted to their hot rear end DILF or to fall in love with your twin sister. Love should not be punished when it's not hurting anyone

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Incest is actually not uncommon in the animal kingdom, proving that it is entitrely natural and probably has some evolutionary benefit since the incest gene seems to have survived millions of years of sexual reproduction

Is it really fair, ethical, humane even, to punish people who were born differently than you and tell them that their love is invalid?

No one chooses to be attracted to their hot rear end DILF or to fall in love with your twin sister. Love should not be punished when it's not hurting anyone

How bad do you want to gently caress your sister?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Just wanna chime in that I missed an opportunity to make this happen because the police were called on an unrelated incident to the twinfucking, but still prescient to the matters at hand with the present company and its still haunts me that I didnt manage to duct tape poo poo back together long enough to make it happen.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
goon wana gently caress sistre, anmimal, vegetabl, mineral

in the nd, goon only gently caress himsaelf

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Oh wow mumpy do you call people queers too for supporting gay marriage equality? So childish

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

like what happens in this sitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKj9ndFd1E

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

so is eating one's own kids, and eating one's own poo poo.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Gonna accuse me of being a n**** lover too because I hate the KKK and admire civil rights leaders?

What has this world come too? I thought this was the 21stCentury

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

ChlorophileAddict posted:

Consenting adults so eat all the poo poo you want but don't touch the kids

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I know this a joke thread about Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad, but that is factually inaccurate. The vast majority of animals have evolved behavior to strictly avoid incest, and it happens very rarely in the wild. :science:

Anyway, sorry that your sister won't gently caress you, OP.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChlorophileAddict posted:

I think commie nedflanders might be a lizard

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
There was some research study somewhere a while back that saw a young seal confused about how to hunt the puffins or whatever loving stupid rear end bird they hunt but this new seal was like mauling and raping these puffins, and the scientists decided to go home for the day when rather have the other seals correct the youngsters behavior, they realised how loving brilliant it would be to just start raping your food and cut down on 2 biological urges at the same time. It's like those river dolfins that deglove fish to use their carcass as a flesh light.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so I'm just saying nature's got a whole hell of a lot of ideas we can learn from

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i know thtis is a troll thread but i was actually thinking about this earlier today. the best argument i can think up against is is that you would allow some pretty hosed up poo poo like a dude legally being able have a daughter then groom her into his perfect submissive waifu and marry her as soon as she hits 16.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

14 INCH SLIT posted:

There was some research study somewhere a while back that saw a young seal confused about how to hunt the puffins or whatever loving stupid rear end bird they hunt but this new seal was like mauling and raping these puffins, and the scientists decided to go home for the day when rather have the other seals correct the youngsters behavior, they realised how loving brilliant it would be to just start raping your food and cut down on 2 biological urges at the same time. It's like those river dolfins that deglove fish to use their carcass as a flesh light.

Dude! don't be racist against New Zealanders

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Dude! don't be racist against New Zealanders

they really need to clarify that kiwis dont peel like kiwis because seriously

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I know this a joke thread about Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad, but that is factually inaccurate. The vast majority of animals have evolved behavior to strictly avoid incest, and it happens very rarely in the wild. :science:

Anyway, sorry that your sister won't gently caress you, OP.

The vast majority of animals are heterosexual, nude, and without language but homosexuality, adornment, and complex communication all still happen and are perfectly natural

I think it's fair to say that "consenting adults not hurting anyone else" is the gold standard for what's acceptable so how is incest an exception to this other than saying "it's gross" which is the exact same argument used to ban interracial or homosexual marriages in the past ?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The vast majority of animals are heterosexual, nude, and without language but homosexuality, adornment, and complex communication all still happen and are perfectly natural

I think it's fair to say that "consenting adults not hurting anyone else" is the gold standard for what's acceptable so how is incest an exception to this other than saying "it's gross" which is the exact same argument used to ban interracial or homosexual marriages in the past ?

thats a weird thing to say.
you're weird

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Profondo Rosso posted:

i know thtis is a troll thread but i was actually thinking about this earlier today. the best argument i can think up against is is that you would allow some pretty hosed up poo poo like a dude legally being able have a daughter then groom her into his perfect submissive waifu and marry her as soon as she hits 16.

Teachers, priests, family friends, even strangers on the Internet can and so engage in grooming of minors for the purpose of sexual abuse and this is already considered illegal without prohibiting marriage.

I mean let's be honest that kind of poo poo happens a lot already and is just hushed up. If proper adult incest was legalized, we could better separate healthy alternative adult lifestyles from child abusers

Keep in mind that child sexual assault has been one of the biggest boogeyman arguments used by the homophobes to ban gay marriage, and is purely a distraction from the struggle for equal rights and equal recognition of Love

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Are you testing this line to use on your sister?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

no but realtalk just how bangin is that fine rear end sister of yours beca drat

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

thats a weird thing to say.
you're weird

I'm sorry for blowing your mind with rational consistency maybe you'd feel better in the conservative sub forum

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I'm sorry for blowing your mind with rational consistency maybe you'd feel better in the conservative sub forum

sorry your sister won't bang you

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Profondo Rosso posted:

this begs a discussion about the developing ego and its autonomy

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

sorry your sister won't bang you

I don't want that but of course you are just being contrarian or hiding your puritanical views with ad hominems

Does my interracial marriage offend you too?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6T6veL5zWM&t=157s

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
when my boss was ~26 he dosed an 18 year old with mushrooms surreptitiously on their first date, saying, "oh by the way, i put mushrooms in the spaghetti, are you ok with that?" they're married and have two kids and i'm completely weirded out by both him and her and their relationship, and he just turned 40

he's like michael scott but with waaaay more rape jokes

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Either we believe the basic argument that "consenting adults should be able to freely enter into whatever romantic or sexual relationships so long as they don't rob anyone else of their rights" and "marriage is between two consenting adults regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, family/class/social group" or you loving don't believe it and we are back to Leviticus laws

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jun 27, 2015

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The day a minor reaches the age of consent, magical fairies do not descend from heaven and completely eliminate any pre-existing power imbalances or skewed dynamics between the minor and each individual family member. Thus there can't be uninfluenced informed consent.

Now, let's say you were separated from your smoking hot sister from birth, met unknowingly years later, and then started loving your hot sisters tight rear end. I think that's a more defensible hypothetical for you to fantasize about loving your sister. How big are her tits?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ostensibly, at a degree of less than 12.5% genetic similarity (Equivalent to First Cousin or Half-Sibling), it's no more likely to pass on a recessive mutation than with a random person.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't want that but of course you are just being contrarian or hiding your puritanical views with ad hominems

Does my interracial marriage offend you too?

I didn't use any ad hominims, just said I hate you.
How did you come to the conclusion that incest is a puritanical problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Do It Once Right posted:

The day a minor reaches the age of consent, magical fairies do not descend from heaven and completely eliminate any pre-existing power imbalances or skewed dynamics between the minor and each individual family member. Thus there can't be uninfluenced informed consent.

Now, let's say you were separated from your smoking hot sister from birth, met unknowingly years later, and then started loving your hot sisters tight rear end. I think that's a more defensible hypothetical for you to fantasize about loving your sister. How big are her tits?

This is a problem with age of consent laws all together. How can we honestly say a 16 year old and 18 year old is statutory rape but a 44 year old banging an 19 year old is fine and dandy? That's hosed up dawg

• Locked thread