Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nonviolent J posted:

i like to destress
marijuana isnt an option

Fix this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

i poo poo my pants all the time lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

drinkin is generally bad but bein drunk rules so idk

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my torso hurts

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
got 7 coronas, gonna drink em fast as fucc

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i've transitioned to drinking at bars to just drinking at home, saves me money and i haven't slept with any weird people from the area for a while; i'd recommend just drinking at home, preferably alone, and in very mass quantities

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nonviolent J posted:

got 7 coronas, gonna drink em fast as fucc

ur my hero...

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

The Sphinxster posted:

Fix this poo poo

Weed is fine when you're young, but if you keep smoking throughout your adult life you turn into a dumbass.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I drink like 12 or more beer a day. I function well as an employee, a husband, and a father. So ya, drinking owns. Keep doing it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hehe

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Giraffe posted:

Weed is fine when you're young, but if you keep smoking throughout your adult life you turn into a dumbass.

cant deal with how trippy it is anymore

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
If you switch from beer to water you get the same buzz but its cheaper and about 20% cooler

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
EVERY DAY I GET UP AND OPEN PALM SLAP AIRPLANE BOTTLES INTO MY MOUTH. IT'S 60 PROOF CAKE FLAVORED VODKA AND I'M DOING THE MOVES. THIRTY MINUTES INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNing

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
3 beers down gaiyz

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Imacunt

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Why are alcoholics so whiney?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

yeah i recommend not drinking any more that should solve the problem

that's what i did

except the times when i get super stressed out and pick up a bottle of vodka and drink all of it in a night and then have a terrible day after

so yeah stop drinking

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There is a reason for an explosion of energy after getting off the sauce. It is actually fun to work out. Time to dial down now. Uh, oh, way too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNrkQ2yzXhM

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
who can get drunk on 7 coronas? jesus christ i've had about 20 beers in the last six hours and I'm barely feeling it

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

brick cow posted:

who can get drunk on 7 coronas? jesus christ i've had about 20 beers in the last six hours and I'm barely feeling it

That's because you're so fat though.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

brick cow posted:

If you are drinking regular beer, you are male, and you weigh about 200 pounds your blood alcohol level would be about .30.
Can't feel it guys.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
ive had 6 on an empty stomach and i way 55kg ( lol skinny oval office) and i feel good

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Nonviolent J posted:

ive had 6 on an empty stomach and i way 55kg ( lol skinny oval office) and i feel good

drat u tiny

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
maybe im a midget?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I get drunk on two beers

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
luccy oval office

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cheer up mate

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Harald Juhnke posted:

My definition of happiness?
No scheduled appointments and a slight buzz.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I always have sympathy for the ops of these threads until they mention beer, what fag rear end alcoholic drinks beer

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Don't think of it like you're going to become an alcoholic. Think of it as if you ARE an alcoholic already but the symptoms of your disease have not progressed as far as some of the worst cases you see out there. Alcoholism progresses very slowly. The earlier you seek quality treatment the better chance of you have of less permanent damage to yourself if you choose to stay in recovery.

Many places teach recovering alcoholics to abstain from drinking entirely, while I have heard of some places that try to teach them to do it in moderation. I am not an expert on the subject though so you should talk to a medical professional.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i hope u overcome this terrible illness op

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
in robert frost voice: take the other path. and fall down in a pile of pinecowns

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
also eat a loving sandwich

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Archer666 posted:

I was an alcoholic for several years, OP. Need some hot tips on staying on/off the sauce?

You never stop being an alcoholic. That's what I always hear people say.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I'm trying to cut out the mid-week drinking. Whatever about getting smashed on a Saturday night. But I drink loving cheap Druids Cider which has 280cals per pint and it's the most fattening loving poo poo on Earth. I lost like 30lbs a couple of years ago by working out and eating right then I started drinking this poisonous poo poo and now I've put it all back on.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i only really drink if others are and only really because its never fun to be the sober guy around drunk people. So you might as well just get drunk with them

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I drink sometimes even though I know I don't really want to. It doesn't feel great, I just get tired. But it's hard to stop once I start and I always feel awful the next day and ask myself dumb questions like if I don't like it, why do I do it (it's because I'm thirsty.) Just smoke weed, people.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is
Alcoholism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just
Walk Away From The Bottle Like Nigga
Close Your Mouth Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

also eat a loving sandwich

this is actually the secret to being a functional alcoholic for all the noobs out there

• Locked thread