Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
furthermore, I am utterly incapable of perjury,
all of you platonic male acquaintances are unable to repudiate,
thus when an enchanting lady promenades into the vicinity with an imperceptible midsection,
and a spherical item appears in one's vista, one cannot help but get in a bit of a tizzy.

sincerely,

Sir Mix-a-lot

(make songs fancy ITT :wotwot:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
no

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Post pics of fancy butts.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Kill thyself

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
im straight

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

:drat:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
A study conducted by the University of Pittsburgh showed that curvy women with more fats on their bottoms have greater chance of having smarter kids.

They found that women with typically larger than average butts were increasingly intelligent and more resistant to chronic illness.

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

:eyepop:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
connoisseur of large dingleberries

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Wow, that woman sure is attractive! If you want to learn about using sex appeal for better posting, check out my branding discussion here for more details!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sucketh my dick, original poster

• Locked thread