Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

This pic is strangely funny.

I giggle whenever I gaze upon it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rapacity posted:

sexier ape...

Goddamn.....is that his ballsack or an anal prolapse?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
when the women start throwing panties at him then it'll be a story

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

spud posted:

Goddamn.....is that his ballsack or an anal prolapse?
Either way... :pervert:

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
talkin' shit about a pretty sunset
I would like you all to consider, instead, the gently caress-crazy bonobo as your sex ape

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i want big strong gorilla to cradle me in his arms and tell me everything will be ok

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Shaddak posted:

Going off some averages, the average ratio of penile length to body mass, for Humans, is 0.002174 meters per kilogram. For Gorillas it's 0.000254 meters per kilogram. A gorilla-sized human would have a penis of 34.1971 centimeters (13.4634 inches). A human-sized gorilla, on the other hand, would have a penis of only 1.7526 centimeters (0.69 inches).

What kind of system is this? Dick size based on mass is ridiculous. It would mean fat dudes would have the hugest peckers, and everyone knows their dicks are all stunted because of bad hormones and huge male fupa.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Haier posted:

What kind of system is this? Dick size based on mass is ridiculous. It would mean fat dudes would have the hugest peckers, and everyone knows their dicks are all stunted because of bad hormones and huge male fupa.

this is true i weigh 600 lbs and have no penis at all just horrible balls

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
who would win in a fight?

me and my hattori hanzo or a big gorialla.?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Haier posted:

:thesperg:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i was gona pwn this gorilla but he's actually quite handsome i'm jealous

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

He is a great ape.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Gaunab posted:

when the women start throwing panties at him then it'll be a story

its japan. He can buy panties at the zoo's vending machine. Or you know, smash the machine and have all the panties, since he is a gorilla.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
i thought Japanese women didn't go for herbivore men

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
he's the gorilla my dreams :shobon:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I bet that gorilla loves to be in a glass cage with hundreds of retards jeering at him all day long.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
                     "What can I say, the ladies go ape over me!"
                                                             /

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Why did Western society get gorillas and chimpanzees so wrong? Chimps are seen as cute funny little scamps when they're actually brutal sociopathic murder machines, gorillas are seen as terrifying monsters when they're actually noble handsome creatures who spend their entire lives sat on their asses eating leaves

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
nipponese azn waifu-types attracted to captive smug-faced primates afflicted with the ol' baby-dick????

things are looking up for forums.somethingawful.com poster Abdul AlHazred

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
some more pics:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I wonder if Japan ever wrote their own thinly-veiled racist screeds about Americans wants to gently caress Knut the Polar Bear when he was popular

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

godDAMN that is an attractive gorilla

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

:swoon:

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
talkin' shit about a pretty sunset
inshallah

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
I want him to shower me with coconut cream pie.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Are gorillas into gay stuff?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is he handsome by gorilla standards though? Sure he's hot to us but do other gorillas see it?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
is it racist if i cant tell him apart from any other gorilla? it feels like i might be racist

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
paging forums user Business Gorillas to the thread as an expert witness

we'll settle this once and for all

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This perpetuates the "sex fantasy " that all women have except this takes it to a more primate level.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

alright, we're getting closer, guess I need to calibrate my sights

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Haier posted:

Like I said, it was based off averages. Average male penile length divided by average human body mass.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

What a marvelous ape.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

alright, we're getting closer, guess I need to calibrate my sights

Stay on target...

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:grin:

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

aw yiisssss

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Your mom is very photogenic OP

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

273423-X posted:

Why did Western society get gorillas and chimpanzees so wrong? Chimps are seen as cute funny little scamps when they're actually brutal sociopathic murder machines, gorillas are seen as terrifying monsters when they're actually noble handsome creatures who spend their entire lives sat on their asses eating leaves

Word. And on that note, it's beyond me why bonobos are hardly mentioned, despite having just as similar genetics with humans as chimpanzees. Besides, bonobos are well evolved past being ever so bloodthirsty with anything and instead just gently caress each other all day. Even bonobo cucking has an element of diplomacy to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Nosam0819 posted:

Your mom is very photogenic OP

um hello it's a MALE gorilla??

• Locked thread