Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elliot2lazy
Jun 9, 2015

by Cowcaster

If anyone knows anything about it or can definitely say they know please explain how.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
pour it out on the curb

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
Pop it open. The date is on the inside.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
nice pic where the label is a white rectangle

i'll give you a nickel for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Darf posted:

pour it out on the curb

:barf:

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
bout 9 bucks op

Elliot2lazy
Jun 9, 2015

by Cowcaster
SO the value of the alcohol may be bad, but does anyone have a date on how old it is?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
op what's the random half full cups and glasses around the trash can that's kinda nasty man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Elliot2lazy posted:

SO the value of the alcohol may be bad, but does anyone have a date on how old it is?

It has a UPC so it ain't that old.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i dunno it looks like its worth about 150 dollars or something

http://digital.turn-page.com/i/143092-summer-2013/40

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

FIRST TIME posted:

It has a UPC so it ain't that old.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i dunno it looks like its worth about 150 dollars or something

http://digital.turn-page.com/i/143092-summer-2013/40

Those prices are probably by the case.

It's a $10 bottle of lovely, fruity hooch.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

FIRST TIME posted:

Those prices are probably by the case.

It's a $10 bottle of lovely, fruity hooch.

oh yeah i see what you mean bpc must be bottles per case so its like 12 1 litre bottles for 157 dollah so i guess its not a lot op crack it open and chug it down i guess

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

SniperWoreConverse posted:

op what's the random half full cups and glasses around the trash can that's kinda nasty man

Elliot2lazy
Jun 9, 2015

by Cowcaster
Thanks Big Daddy for the information. I called up Heaven Hill and left a message, just to make sure.

Empty glasses are for weekly game binging, and it's clean up time. At least you can see the floor. The case next to the glasses came with the alcohol.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

good luck with your ants and fruit flies because that's what you're gonna get if you don't change your ways

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

well mystery solved good work everybody we did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Tom Gorman posted:

good luck with your ants and fruit flies because that's what you're gonna get if you don't change your ways

and lonliness

• Locked thread