Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there?
no
yes??
i have the runs
View Results

• Locked thread
global gobby goon
Jun 22, 2007

Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven;
lower your eyelids to die with the sun.

withak posted:

This is cultural appropriation FYI.

Yeah, but it feels so good to take highly instagrammable selfies in my dirty gym clothes, no filter y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

global gobby goon
Jun 22, 2007

Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven;
lower your eyelids to die with the sun.

Justin Godscock posted:

The fact paint bombs are set off before the run makes me wonder why someone hasn't taken advantage of that and gone all Boston Marathon on one of these runs.

Actually, over 500 people were injured after colored corn starch (which is what is used in color runs) exploded over a crowd at a concert in Taipei this weekend. Investigations are underway, but it appears to just be a freak accident... In any case, I had no idea corn starch was so flammable until this happened. Surprised there haven't been major accidents in India or the US.

global gobby goon fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jun 28, 2015

• Locked thread