Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there?
no
yes??
i have the runs
View Results

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I thought color run was when your red shirt turns your underwear pink. This looks like some kind of Pee-Wee's Playhouse sports thing? idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

satanic splash-back posted:

I've had some time to think about it, and now I don't care what kind of collar they wear, as long as they wear one.

Please tell me this joke wasn't the whole reason you posted this thread

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

satanic splash-back posted:

I'd ask where your jokes are, but then I realized you're living it.

That's beside the point, and I'll take that as a yes

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sintax posted:

Im tired of being white guys, maybe I can get some kind of repigmentation procedure to unlock my true black spirit animal

drown yourself in motor oil

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

RaceBannon posted:

White doesnt mean anything other than a skin colour. Europe is a diverse place with diverse ethnic groups and its colonies created diverse cultures.

Except in the US where being from another culture is secondary to being white or not being white. Do they have these retarded "color runs" in Europe?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
where do these "color runs" happen?

this is the first I've heard of them

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

:stonk:

Adbot