Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

happyhippy posted:

Do the Six Feet Under ending for the ENTIRE episode.

Every character, we see their last moments and death.

Heres the six feet under one, loving brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNwARV9tPUw

This would be great if only for all of the internet complaining about them stealing the finale from Parks & Rec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Grimey comes back from the dead and nukes Springfield

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
let all the characters have a fun time

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
plant meltdown + frink intervention results in springfield being sent 200 years .. I don't know, future or past. it basically writes itself from there.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Honestly, The Simpsons should have given up about 15-20 years ago.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Stink Billyums posted:

Homer wakes up in bed with Bob Newhart.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bart get out im piss

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The couch gag is the best part of the show, they should stretch that out to an hour.

Maybe get Don Hertzfeldt to do the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

Not A Bear
Nov 4, 2009
The Simpsons never ends.

The Simpsons is Forever.

All Hail Bort!

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

The couch gag is the best part of the show, they should stretch that out to an hour.

Maybe get Don Hertzfeldt to do the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y
that couch gag stretched to an hour would make a good finale

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Have Ralph go nuts and shoot up the school as a parody of Adam Lanza. In the aftermath, Homer starts making jokes about it and everyone is like "Homer, don't joke about this. Kids died." Then Homer is sad and vows never to do anything funny again.

The show ends with the standard Simpsons opening, only all of the characters are real-life actors, and the formerly funny sequence becomes a series of boring scenes of everyday life. The family sits down in front of the TV and nothing happens.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
#30seasonsand5movies

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Nonviolent J posted:

bart gets a tumor

"Obamacare!"
"Bart needs surgery"
"Obamacare!"
"Bart needs surgery"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Happy Bear Suit posted:

that couch gag stretched to an hour would make a good finale

it would. that would be awesome

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
All the Simpsons die for real.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
bart is gay and gets gay married

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kumbamontu posted:

bart is gay and gets gay married

this would rule if it happened in the steel mill

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Everyone who was in their mid-20s when the Simpsons started getting good is now 50+

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
homer chris benoits his family and milhouse finds them and says ay caramba!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Simpsons age the past 28 years all at once.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
The show ends like a normal episode but a director shouts cut and then all of the characters leave the set one by one saying their goodbyes. It's a lovely idea so they'll do it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A shot for shot copy of a classic TV show finale.

Alternatively, a pastiche of all the most famous TV finales crammed into one episode. At the very end it reveals the Simpsons were all dead and in hell all along.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

Idiot Kicker posted:

You are tearing me apart Lisa!

hi homer you're my favourite customer

please come again

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The show realizes that they're not even as edgy or popular as a children's cartoon and get their final season shuffled off to a new Fox Kids Saturday Morning line-up surrounded by 5 dubbed and edited animes and a bad Flash-based Adult Swim reject where the show can run for two years before quietly being cancelled.

The after the final episode airs, the actual final "New footage clip' of the Simpsons to air on Fox will be in the form of a commercial of Bart and Lisa reminding audiences that a 'new' episode of Catgirl Nukunuku coming up next.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Credits roll.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
dunno how it should end, but they should start lopping off some of the fringe characters that don't really add much.

marge's mum, abe, one of the wiener kids like wendell.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Simpsons Southpark Crossover Extravaganza.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgUUAD-73Q

MARGE YOURE BREAKING MY HEART

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
it is normal simpsons day. bart and lisa with school, and homer at nucular plant. marge makes the home. bart gets detention, lisa is good student. later, all simpsons at home. marge, homer, lisa, bart, maggie all sit on couch.

one by one their faces melt like butter. their yellow skin peels and drips as camera zooms on simpsons. yellow skin gone, melted away, you look at TV, there is no more simpsons. its you. underneath yellow simpson skin is you. sitting on your couch just like simpson. like a mirror. just like simpson, your skin melts. you think its weird. you look down. you have no arms or legs. they have melted. you look back at the Tv. it is homer the father simpson. he is listening. thinking about a dental plan. you remember soemthing. a distant memory. faint but its still there. you remember. it is your wife's voice. lisa needs braces.

you look down, yellow skin, fat belly, you are homer. the end.

fade to black

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Future Mrs Booger posted:

The Simpson family goes on trial for mocking an overweight gentleman as he is being mugged. They are then arrested for violating Springfield's new "Good Samaritan" law for not helping the man being mugged. Over the next two episodes, all of the different people throughout the series are brought back to testify about them at the trial. Right as the judge is about to announce his verdict, "I find you..." it cuts to black.

This, but including Troy McClure, and the Simpsons are being represented by Lionel Hutz. :sadwave:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

a simultaneous writer strike and disagreement over a pay raise for the actors during the interseason period leads to the abrupt cancellation of the simpsons with no closure

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Marge is out of town and homer is horny. He gets drunk and molests milhouse. Homer gets aids from milhouse and dies

Everyone's Cumming up Milhouse

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They dust off the finale episode they prepared back when they thought the show was going to end in season 5. It's the best episode in 20 years.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

flanders explodes the sun and goes back in time to save maude which results in a completely alternate universe
then you start simpsons 2 from there

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Not A Bear posted:

The Simpsons never ends.

The Simpsons is Forever.

All Hail Bort!

Pretty much. I think they'll eventually become like Mickey Mouse or Looney Tunes and just be ever present in our culture.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
A turpentine tank upstream in Shelbyville ruptures.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
They end on a second Christmas special.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The hardest thing to write in the history of the world. How the hell do you close out The Simpsons? You can't do any poo poo that's already been done as a gimmick, you gotta do something completely new that will be remembered forever, for better or (probably) worse. Here are some ideas to get started:

- Lisa gets into a private school in another state
- Mr. Burns is dead, and SOMEONE needs to replace him as boss at the Nuclear Power Plant!
- Marge is pregnant again
- Spacetime collapses from the impossibility of no one aging
- Ralph gets shot

Submit your own! Maybe we can get a script if someone has a good enough idea! :)

Krying about Korra
I take children's cartoons way too seriously for a man in his 40s.
(I'm so lonely)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Testikles posted:

The show ends like a normal episode but a director shouts cut and then all of the characters leave the set one by one saying their goodbyes. It's a lovely idea so they'll do it.

• Locked thread