Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That cat picture drawn by a paranoid schizophrenic but flashing in psychedelic colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
shmorky is marrrying some girl whos obsessed with aleister crowley and his message about the evil jews who run the world. lol

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Nagato posted:

shmorky is marrrying some girl whos obsessed with aleister crowley and his message about the evil jews who run the world. lol
and he gets $900 per month for it.

https://www.patreon.com/shmorky?ty=a

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Well he's no Aaron Diaz

https://www.patreon.com/dresdencodak?ty=h

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
wtf http://butthug.com/

i guess he found a different audience.. ok

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Butt Thug

A tough guy punches people in the butt. The punchline is him getting punched in the butt.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
A klurf says "Holy gently caress" to another klurf in That Voice.

From 3/4 perspective.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Was Platform Hero a Klurf or just some kind of proto-Klurf?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
A devastating takedown of something that is actually popular on the Internet. With swears!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Disgusting Coward posted:

A devastating takedown of something that is actually popular on the Internet. With swears!

And blood

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
snow falls. an anime girl with pale skin, ruby lips and flowing blonde hair, garbed in black furs is seen from a 3/4 overhead perspective. the camera lowers and zooms to reveal that she is crying, her tears freeze before hitting the ground and shatter. a side view close up of her lips as she mouths (with the words appearing in english as subtitles) "im....gay"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A parody of the Very Hungry Caterpillar where the caterpillar is violent and gross.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
finally, an answer to the question

how is babby formed?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
A laser-accurate parody of an old cartoon from the 1970s, which is mildly amusing until you wonder how someone old enough to remember that cartoon can spend so much time pretending to be a child.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A laser-accurate parody of an old cartoon from the 1970s, which is mildly amusing until you wonder how someone old enough to remember that cartoon can spend so much time pretending to be a child.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Immediately after that, a collaboration with Lowtax's kids that leaves a faint feeling of unease with the viewer.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A ghost struggles with its sexuality.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Nagato posted:

your wish is my command, OP. her'es shmorky in all he's greatness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qXeJsFCNI8

wtf is this

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
touhou is a long running and very boring vertical shooter series drawn programmed and otherwise executed by a single alcoholic japanese man. it is liked by terrible people

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Johnny Pizza

A talking pizza that is the mascot for a pizza restaurant is devoured alive by children.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Applewhite posted:

A parody of the Very Hungry Caterpillar where the caterpillar is violent and gross.

caterpillar eats babies instead of leaves

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Acne Rain posted:

caterpillar eats babies instead of leaves

At the end it turns into a monster instead of a butterfly.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
on monday it ate one potato and mayonaise pizza on tuesday it ate two corndogs on wednesday it ate 3 dorito loco tacos on thursday it ate 4 vegemite sandwiches on friday it ate 5 burgs on saturday it had a tummy ache and asked that you refer to it as they, not he nor she nor it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sizone posted:

on monday it ate one potato and mayonaise pizza on tuesday it ate two corndogs on wednesday it ate 3 dorito loco tacos on thursday it ate 4 vegemite sandwiches on friday it ate 5 burgs on saturday it had a tummy ache and asked that you refer to it as they, not he nor she nor it

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Reboot Reboot but make it an adult version where all the computer people gently caress each other 24/7.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
A wig made of yarn

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
an animated music video to accompany the pet shop boys song i want a dog

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Applewhite posted:

Lobster Feet: a man with lobsters for feet tries to live a normal life, but a chef chops off his feet and boils them. Restaurant patrons angrily remark "this lobster tastes like feet!" The remaining thirty seconds of the animation show Lobster Feet slowly bleeding out and crying piteously for help. No help comes.
i'd watch this

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Nagato posted:

your wish is my command, OP. her'es shmorky in all he's greatness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qXeJsFCNI8
This made me physically uncomfortable.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A cartoon parody of Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared but with no follow through on any of the gags.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Five Nights at Shmorky's

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
harold and krumar go to applewhitecastle

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
an animated telling of the story of orange. except, at the end, instead of going back to making childish paintings, orange, like the guy in the tempest, smashes his brushes and burns his blank paper deciding that the world would be better without his creativity and that he had been a slave to his muse for too long

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Something grotesque happens and a character expresses extreme vocal distress and waves their arms, while not moving their legs, body or head.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
A cartoon about angry forest creatures that is derailed by Lowtax's self-indulgent contributions to the script and voice acting; Shmorky is too scared of alienating his one friend to edit it down.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Something grotesque happens and a character expresses extreme vocal distress and waves their arms, while not moving their legs, body or head.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

A cartoon about angry forest creatures that is derailed by Lowtax's self-indulgent contributions to the script and voice acting; Shmorky is too scared of alienating his one friend to edit it down.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Rygar hits himself in the testicles with his big yo-yo shield thing; the hermit goes "YOU CANNOT PROCEED WITHOUT 'SCROTUM'".

In 3/4 perspective.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
It's a children's superhero, except he's actually a deviant - featuring a poor parody of the announcer voice from Ren & Stimpy and some crackly old 1920s stock music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A cute animal hides a dark secret (homicide).

• Locked thread