Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Juice is magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Level Seven posted:

I wish I was able to record that moment of EVERYONE dying to a pair of Big Bang Bells on the same turn because that was some crazy bullshit letting me win it like that.

Saki is the cutest and the most powerful.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Blhue posted:

I enjoyed that pingponging of stars that eventually led to someone having 550 of them.

I had like over 800 before that goddamn cat mugged me.

Level Seven posted:

I wish I was able to record that moment of EVERYONE dying to a pair of Big Bang Bells on the same turn because that was some crazy bullshit letting me win it like that.

Whenever someone says that videogaems can't be art I will remember this round because holy poo poo

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Anyone up for Juice?

ADTRW pass goons

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol, the game crashed on me as soon as it started.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Argh!!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yo stop picking clover + Yukis, motherfuckers. And this isn't even really salt. It's just kind of boring for everyone to spend half the game in the dirt and just turns into a race on wins.

Also it's kind of salt.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jul 7, 2015

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
You're right. I'll pick random from here on unless everyone wants clover or whatever.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Yuki stomps all over tight maps, where she can constantly initiate combat and get massive first hits in with her +2 attack.

I think I'll buy some DLCs and play around with some other characters later.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Also that was a really fun tag team, Boom did a hyper which killed Chumbler, and I immediately force-revived him and punched him in the face. It wasn't on purpose, but I was intending on closing the gap and popping a force revive anyway.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

It would be nice if the game had more than like 3 good maps (Clover being one).

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
There's the one shaped like the Batman symbol, which is quite deece.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dogsicle posted:

It would be nice if the game had more than like 3 good maps (Clover being one).

I think it might be more that nobody has bought the other ones, considering they're like 3k a pop. The next size or two up is probably fine. Clover is just too small.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jul 7, 2015

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

chumbler posted:

I think it might be more that nobody has bought the other ones, considering they're like 3k a pop.

I pretty sure I have them all, and the later ones are weirdly shaped and too big. You can play them in the Extra Scenarios for a little taste. Maybe Farm is okay? It at least looks better than Space-whatever.

e: Though I'll always hate Flight the most, having two separate boards is dumb.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smh if you don't pick random map, random character.

Entrust your fate to the ring, you can have fun on maps that aren't clover

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Also i own all the maps one can buy at lvl 20

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ugh, no one else is online at this time

Phobophilia fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jul 7, 2015

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I will continue using Yuki as the original dedicated Yuki player but the rest of you impostors better clean your act up.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I will keep picking random because I like having to keep changing my strategy of how to best take out everyone on the board.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Just realised my plan to write a random map/event picker where people can exclude their least favourites is going be flawed since I can't tell what maps people have even bought.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

I think I'll try out some singleplayer to see if I can expand my map pool a bit.
Dunno if it will make a difference when this computer is too crap to host, though.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm gonna start saving my stars for maps and colors now that I have all the cards I want.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Just use cheatengine to have many stars

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That's probably what I'll do.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Please, respect the system

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Cheaters never win.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Except when they do

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I am contemplating juicing

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I've started a lobby if anyone wants to play

Room: ADTRW
pass: goons

Map: Random

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
We need one more person if anyone wants to play. Same room/pass.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

We need one more person if anyone wants to play. Same room/pass.

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

Y'all just got dunked

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

I finally beat Marc's campaign wooo. Is buying booster packs the only way to get cards? I've gotten a lot of characters now but I feel like my card list is lacking.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

This goose is spruced to juice.

adtrw/goons

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
that sounds unsanitary

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Admoon posted:

I finally beat Marc's campaign wooo. Is buying booster packs the only way to get cards? I've gotten a lot of characters now but I feel like my card list is lacking.

yeah, you will probably have to buy most of the booster packs just to get a couple of the rarer cards. once you start getting 9 copies of the commons/uncommons, they'll stop coming out of packs though.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Juice? Juice! Lobby adtrw Password goons

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I swear to god I started clicking random.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Still got space for a fourth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
game name: adtrw

pass: goons

Get in.

EDIT: Lemon, I made a new lobby. Turns out my leaving was a false alarm.

Slur fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 8, 2015

• Locked thread