Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
oh so that's what I keep seeing Seph play on steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Droyer posted:

I knew the dice would not abandon me in my time of need.

well its not like you're Seph or anything.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I really like yuki now. It's too bad that I'm not the only one.

its not so much that I like yuki as the dog girl is the only other person I have and I don't care enough to cheat the campaign.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I enjoyed that pingponging of stars that eventually led to someone having 550 of them.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
that sounds unsanitary

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969527524 is my id, I have juice and a bunch of othe r poo poo i'm not sorting through right now

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
if only any of the harvest moon games had multiplayer worth a drat

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
same

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
steam is kind of exploded right now soooo

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
May as well toss my friend code in here since about half the thread will be playing Fates for the next couple months.

4768-7629-8819

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
blhue#1304

• Locked thread