Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I made a thread about this ages ago, but okay.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/incomprehensibleslur is my Steam ID. Hope to see you guys then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

The game's "Boss" character can only be unlocked by beating everyone's story mode and all the extra challenges where the computer doesn't even try to pretend it isn't cheating. It isn't worth it.

Set the difficulty down to easy. Problem solved.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

By the way, where's our Steam group?

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Game Name: ADTRW

Password: a

I do like my orange juice with waffles in the morning

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Except when they do

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

game name: adtrw

pass: goons

Get in.

EDIT: Lemon, I made a new lobby. Turns out my leaving was a false alarm.

Slur fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 8, 2015

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Polsy posted:

http://polsy.org.uk/stuff/randomoj/ low-effort map/event random generator with checkboxes to exclude your least favourites. I'll pretty it up later, probably.

I think we all appreciate this. Thanks, Polsy!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Setting up a game

lobby: Slur

pass: goons

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Senerio posted:

Same.

My NNID is SenerioSA, and I play a ton of Splatoon and a little Mario Kart and/or Smash if I'm bored enough. I have steam, but it's my brother's account so I don't really use it that much.

Get your own account

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Not yet, but hopefully "soon"

They aren't patching it in. They stopped caring about the PC crowd entirely.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

they said they were working on a console port and then would get back to the pc version to work on incorporating online multiplayer. this poo poo takes time so until they say otherwise im expecting them to be working on the console version til they can come back to the pc version

They never "said" that they were coming back to the PC version of the game. I'd love to see a link to that actual statement if this is true.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Posted July 2nd, 2015.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Me and a pal need an extra partner for Tri Force Heroes

We're done

Slur fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

I'm playing Tri Force Heroes, and I kind of want to go down the Den of Trials with a few folk. Send me a PM and we can play.

• Locked thread