Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's a dumb show but I totally believe some town in the US can just be run by biker gangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well I've always suspected this show was bad so I never watched it so thanks for confirming I guess

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Stupid Baby posted:

TV is stupid dreck. Its so bad that people are now voluntarily watching other people play Mario Bros on Youtube because it has a story that makes sense and the only people getting graphically curbstomped are ugly little squat fat mushrooms

pretty much

netflix has some good original shows. I'd say overall there's better TV now than there was 20-30 years ago but yeah just like anything else 90% of it is total poo poo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vladimir Putin posted:

I stopped watching when a biker dude got raped and burned alive for no reason. And then following that some random person not even a character in the show got shot and died accidentally for no reason. It didn't advance the plot or add anything to the story it was just random people dying and getting raped.

sounds like another show I know

• Locked thread