Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
my problem is i cant stop watching something once ive started. i think i have two more seasons to go... its so daunting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

A Stupid Baby posted:

TV is stupid dreck. Its so bad that people are now voluntarily watching other people play Mario Bros on Youtube

poo poo, you're right.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Mad Monk posted:

The way Jax would walk around always bugged me

Why does he do that? I couldn't NOT notice it.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I walk like Jax.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
well i guess i dont have to bother watching the last season. im actually glad i read the spoilers.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

im glad that u saved precious time

bad life decision averted

I was enjoying watching Jax's accent turn into gobbledygook though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

i remember when i started to hate jax and his entire garbage men crew

it was when the kid in law of some dude they were framing with that tranny came in and decided it was a good idea to go gently caress her and was blackmailed based on the pics

and then he asked if he could hang out in their club and they all say yea you can be the bitch boy who licks the piss and the cum off the floor after we are done partying looking at him like he is worse than trash

but they are the redneck biker scum in the show and he is just some enthusiastic kid looking for a party and people to hang with and he wasn't even keeping a grudge over being blackmailed :shrug:

oh yeah. that seemed unnecessarily harsh. was it supposed to be funny?

• Locked thread