Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
jax is redneck jesus hth

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i thought we were supposed to supply and fund the irish

makes no sense

like even in boardwalk empire a show that said gently caress it and ended abruptly had a realistic sub plot of the protagonist using US armory guns to fund the iRA

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

yeah it makes no sense at all

in an interview the creator said that originally he was going to go with something that made more sense, EG the club selling drugs, but then decided that was too cliche

because, you know, it's something that actually happens

it would make much more sense if the irish got their guns from the US and the Irish sold them drugs from amasterdam

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Degenerate Star posted:

I dunno, man. I was just into seeing Jax Teller being angsty, psychotic, and sometimes naked each week. It worked for me.

gently caress this realism bullshit.

someones trying to ambush the Polecats

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PktBJ6HpNJQ

when i think of maureen, i think of two things

asphalt

and trouble

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I, uh, I don't see the jesus allegory there, I thought he was just taking his hands off the bike to keep himself from reflexively veering away

I mean they really hamfist the "jax you are a horrible monster and don't deserve anything good" thing way too much for them to have been going for that

it is, yeah, but it's still fun to watch imo

later they attempt to import them from palestine, apparently the show takes place in a parallel universe where the entire arms industry is backwards

hmm should we go into business with hamas

that should have absolutely no consequences at all

im surprised the Mossad didn't kill them all as the series finale

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

well it never actually happened, they ended up passing and the californian tong ended up taking it instead

but in what loving world it makes sense that hamas has enough guns to sell or the ability to get them out of palestine I don't know

in the same world where bikers import their weapons from ireland

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Business Gorillas posted:

this was prob because irish weapons would be the only acceptable place for our white protagonists to buy their guns from. i imagine the market for a show about old boomer biker outlaws being badass would be mostly old boomers and racists

how about buying guns from a racist sheriff in arizona? u could get an arsenal from that state without any problems instead of going to the irish

unless u want adulated cocaine, chinese research chems and maybe meth the irish have nothing to offer

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jun 30, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

yep, that's two of the ones I just mentioned

juice (the first one) gets stabbed to death in one of the very last episodes, otto gets shot to death by correctional officers in prison after cutting the throat of the retired deputy marshal who, among other things, conspired to have him raped

those are the only bikers in the entire show I can think of who get raped, so who is the biker who gets raped and then burned alive because I don't remember that ever happening

i think it was tiggs daughter

also otto is the show creator and he has a hosed up fetish for rape

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

he hosed katy perry for a year

pretty sure there was nothing else to live for after that

also had a baby with her

then killed a cat then his 81 year old land lady and fell to his death and broke his neck

:shrug:

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jul 1, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

she wasn't raped and she wasn't burned alive "for no reason", she was burned alive because tigg killed pope's daughter

I mean the show is dumb enough to make fun of without making things up

i dont even remember anymore

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Khorne posted:

If you think SoA is bad wait till you get wind of the awful netflix show sens8.

If you want a real laugh watch the first 10-20 minutes of it then go read the tv iv thread and wonder if it's an elaborate troll thread by entirely fake accounts.

To be fair, if you can watch s7 of soa I don't understand you either. I keep trying to watch it because I was entertained enough by the previous 6 seasons, but I always just say gently caress it I'm out by ep3-ep4. I simply don't care what happens anymore because it's all irrelevant and pointless and there's no actual plot or reason behind the character's actions anymore.

hatewatch

tviv had good commentary about it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
imo jimmy smitts was not acting he just couldn't believe the stupid poo poo around him

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gently caress the Republic. posted:

Green Beret, Private Detective, Deputy U.S. Marshal. :haw:

loving sutter.

it was important to establish that he was a bad guy so he shot a prostitute to death

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

blainestereo posted:

Sons of anarchy is bad and gay, go watch Banshee instead.

Banshee owns.

thread pays off

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

OMGVBFLOL posted:

but he was having the old cyclops raped as revenge for his murdered sister, MORAL AMBIGUITY AHOY

sutter was the cyclops

he loves rape

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

well i guess i dont have to bother watching the last season. im actually glad i read the spoilers.

im glad that u saved precious time

bad life decision averted

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

I was enjoying watching Jax's accent turn into gobbledygook though.

i remember when i started to hate jax and his entire garbage men crew

it was when the kid in law of some dude they were framing with that tranny came in and decided it was a good idea to go gently caress her and was blackmailed based on the pics

and then he asked if he could hang out in their club and they all say yea you can be the bitch boy who licks the piss and the cum off the floor after we are done partying looking at him like he is worse than trash

but they are the redneck biker scum in the show and he is just some enthusiastic kid looking for a party and people to hang with and he wasn't even keeping a grudge over being blackmailed :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

oh yeah. that seemed unnecessarily harsh. was it supposed to be funny?

i don't know but at that point i was hoping they were all shot soon

• Locked thread