Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I can't believe they photoshopped out his tumor for that poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

In kayfabe, why would any of the wrestlers besides Jarrett give a poo poo about the King of the Mountain Title

Gives them something to hold and raise to end the last relevant TNA event people pay for

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Aries is wasted here

Would it hurt or help to tell you it's his last TNA match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

A guy who was more up TNA's rear end than possibly anyone else

And then they ended his title feud to give it to someone less deserving, and then his pay was late like the rest, and now he hates them like everyone else does. Sooner or later they all come around

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DynamiteKidd posted:

The match is unsanctioned and there are no rules but sure let's get a ref out there

You know, Storm killed Magnus's wife, why does he want to pin his shoulders to a mat for 3 seconds?

She magically died at the hands of a Hogwarts Express fake train in the parking lot of the park. So by pinning him, the magic will continue and vengeance will be his and she'll return to life.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

epitasis posted:

wait that wasn't to set up an angle?? they legit broke the impact zone??

A perfect metaphor for TNA's Last PPV

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh my god the King of the Mountain belt is literally the Legends title with the Legends nameplate removed

I am dying

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're lying. There's no loving way.

HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA THEY LITERALLY MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO EXPLAINING IT IS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWA4kndsjAQ

ed omg it was also used as the Global and TV title too holy poo poo this is even funnier

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

look at that out of date TNA logo

Gonna look great on Jarrett's shoulders for the 30 seconds he shows off before the PPV ends and it's never seen again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sir Jebus posted:

this is the dumbest match idea ever jesus christ

Someone's never seen the 20-man outside-the-ring battle royal to get inside the ring to have a singles match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

epitasis posted:

what a fuckin mess

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm actually sad if this isn't TNA's last PPV ever if only because this is actually the most perfect last PPV they can have

This is the most TNA event in years

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love that Jeff Jarrett literally came back to TNA with it pumping its last heartbeat, and successfully convinced it to give him everything he wanted left (TV time in 2015, a lovely belt on its last PPV ever, and an induction in a Hall of Fame)

Greatest of All Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I think it's funnier that Storm went over than that Jarrett did

I killed your wife and never got any comeuppance

well I'm out of the company, see you later chumps

The guy whose wife he killed is gone too though

So in the end, the wife was the only one who suffered. Died, and is still in TNA

• Locked thread