Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

It is time we starting giving the doers of things, makers of stuff, deliverers of services, artists of all medium, shared ownership of the means of production

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah when I invent something or make a small business I think that some high school drop out that just entered the work force has a right to a piece of my company

I'm an entrupanooer

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
But we're not finished yet.
I think we'd better start discussing our plan to ban straight marriage.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes you can OP.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I'm the John Kerry of my workplace

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Maybe can woman just stay below the glass ceiling thanks in tia

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Coolie Ghost posted:

Maybe can woman just stay below the glass ceiling thanks in tia

if they get above the glass ceiling we'll all just be looking up their skirts lol

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Or just make the mexicans do all the work but keep most of the money for ourselves.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Commie NedFlanders posted:

It is time we starting giving the doers of things, makers of stuff, deliverers of services, artists of all medium, shared ownership of the means of production

this cannot possibly accomplish the goal this must be based on... do people actually believe this?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Worker owned businesses are already a thing, forcing every company to be like this would ruin the economy all over the world.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

ghlbtsk posted:

But we're not finished yet.
I think we'd better start discussing our plan to ban straight marriage.

I knew it!!

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Hey OP, let me tell you about these things called stocks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
How do vacations and renting condos and stuff work under full communism?

Like do we just leave the country's millions of hotel rooms and poo poo unoccupied?

Without money, is the distance traveled, say Atlanta to Hawaii, mean less time off than just vacationing in Florida?

And who gets the beachfront property versus the awfulness that is the entire non-coastal states?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
OP I want you to get a periscope account and I want you tomorrow morning at 10 oclock when you show up to burger king for your shift to turn that loving thing on and you tell your boss about how it should be.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

4outof5 posted:

OP I want you to get a periscope account and I want you tomorrow morning at 10 oclock when you show up to burger king for your shift to turn that loving thing on and you tell your boss about how it should be.

Mod challenge plz

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
No, gently caress you you commie prick.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

we already do this and its proportional to how much they contribute, it's called wages

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

How do vacations and renting condos and stuff work under full communism?

Like do we just leave the country's millions of hotel rooms and poo poo unoccupied?

Without money, is the distance traveled, say Atlanta to Hawaii, mean less time off than just vacationing in Florida?

And who gets the beachfront property versus the awfulness that is the entire non-coastal states?
all the stupid people and drug addicts get to live in flyover country, you see capitalism and communism aren't so different after all

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

ColoradoCleric posted:

we already do this and its proportional to how much they contribute, it's called wages

shh lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ColoradoCleric posted:

lol

• Locked thread