Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

bring it back apple!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it's the time for u to get banned imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Captain Foo posted:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ur time is up my time is now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Captain Foo posted:

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
i think the gays should keep the rainbow. Dont let apple steal it back.

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

Captain Foo posted:

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

GoldenTeeth posted:

i think the gays should keep the rainbow. Dont let apple steal it back.

I thought it was skittles before the gays, but after apple?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm gay

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.

Wintering Stinkbug posted:

I thought it was skittles before the gays, but after apple?

im just saying apple should not use the rainbow. Gays? Sure. Skittles? As long as they don't unleash the guy with the midas skittles touch on us, sure. Just keep apple away from the rainbow

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

GoldenTeeth posted:

im just saying apple should not use the rainbow. Gays? Sure. Skittles? As long as they don't unleash the guy with the midas skittles touch on us, sure. Just keep apple away from the rainbow

why

how could anyone think the rainbow apple logo isn't their best?

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

why

how could anyone think the rainbow apple logo isn't their best?

its a cool logo but I think apple are too powerful if they have it back again. the single colour is minimalistic which fits with their corporate ethos of being boring and one-dimensional and I don't want them having hegemony over other colours too in case they get ideas and become a good company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

GoldenTeeth posted:

its a cool logo but I think apple are too powerful if they have it back again. the single colour is minimalistic which fits with their corporate ethos of being boring and one-dimensional and I don't want them having hegemony over other colours too in case they get ideas and become a good company

Cool, if they take the rainbow back, please contact me so I can join the underground resistance!

• Locked thread