Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

there are lots of stereotypes about lesbians, gays, etc. which one or ones do you think are humorous and why. do you ever see it play out in real life as well?

thanks for sharing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
that they are attracted to the same gender as they are

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
if you walk into a gay bar and its playing sports thats because its full of dykes

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
they claim to be born gay when convenient and then go straight when convenient

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

all of them

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

Nagato posted:

they claim to be born gay when convenient and then go straight when convenient

here i sa funny video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h5pI7KASjU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
The one where they stand on the roof of the bus in a reflective silver dress and they radiate like a magnificent metal hummingbird in the outback sun OP

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Whatever this is..

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I think the maid from the birdcage is my favorite gay person

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
the forums poster who types "im gay" and really is gay, that's a good one

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Anyone who doesn't say "crippling addiction to crystal meth" is a loving liar

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

painful farts/shits

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

being generally faggy

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
That they're financially successful in all the ways that The Straights are not.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

clean, well-maintained and appropriately decorated living spaces lmao

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
that they are human

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
that it sounds like a big tuba when they farts

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
aids

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That gay men demand to have rights and be taken seriously and think the best way to accomplish this is to parade in their loving underwear with rainbow makeup on.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

oldpainless posted:

That gay men demand to have rights and be taken seriously and think the best way to accomplish this is to parade in their loving underwear with rainbow makeup on.

Close thread.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

oldpainless posted:

lmbo

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Hell Yeah posted:

clean, well-maintained and appropriately decorated living spaces lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

pig slut lisa posted:

there are lots of stereotypes about lesbians, gays, etc. which one or ones do you think are humorous and why. do you ever see it play out in real life as well?

thanks for sharing

I was friends with and did drugs with the quintessential gayboy. It was a strange night of hearing this skinny lispy limp wristed homo talk about getting pounded in the butt while we were both rolling so hard our eyeballs were shaking side to side.

he also had those white people drug hookups, so it was nice to not have to go to the hood to get some adderall or percocet or norco or whatever, his lady had basically everything.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

oldpainless posted:

I had big plans to march all up in here and post something funny but welp, not going to beat this one.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

oldpainless posted:

go on

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

hemophilia posted:

I was friends with and did drugs with the quintessential gayboy. It was a strange night of hearing this skinny lispy limp wristed homo talk about getting pounded in the butt while we were both rolling so hard our eyeballs were shaking side to side.

he also had those white people drug hookups, so it was nice to not have to go to the hood to get some adderall or percocet or norco or whatever, his lady had basically everything.

i had a similar experience but this guy would also steal bottles of booze by just putting them in his giant purse

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
LGBTs are gay

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
The gay agenda

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

please don't post in my thread

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
super effeminate twink gay guys and everything about them

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

THEY PUT STUFF IN HE OWN BUTT

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
girls with penises is funny to me. also guys who have AIDS diarrhea so bad that they poo poo in each others mouths. also girls who flap their boobs. also girls who suck cocks all day.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

idk if it's true or not but I heard that some gay guys are called flippers and will get straight guys drunk and talk them into loving. I saw one on desperate housewives. They just talked about him but it was weird considering he's actually a gay rapist

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

idk if it's true or not but I heard that some gay guys are called flippers and will get straight guys drunk and talk them into loving. I saw one on desperate housewives. They just talked about him but it was weird considering he's actually a gay rapist

:eng101:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
bruce vilanch

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

dog buttz posted:

one of my college professors did this to me and i didn't mind honestly but afterwards he got super creepy so i blocked his number and all social media and stuff.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

I'm bi but will pose straight just to get these dudes to hit on me. Gay inception.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

oldpainless posted:

Legit LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
watersports!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5vx6y3k18

• Locked thread