Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Whole lotta shoutin' yesterday, but it was worth it. Now to grab some Cepacol sore throat lozenges and settle in for an evening of the only game fine enough to be played on diamonds.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Chicago vs. St. Louis II: The Sequel.

Tuesday's lineup:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

KC is 4 games into 17 games in 17 days :gonk:

Time to play catchup I guess

e: fixed for inaccuracy

e2: And then they come out of the all star break to play 18 games in 17 days :stonklol:

The Cardinals had a ridiculous run like that early in the season. From 4/22 to 5/27, there were 34 games in 35 days.

No double-headers, though. (There probably would have been if that run was later in the season.)

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Mike_V posted:

Why is Pete Kozma still on the roster?

Grit? Scrappiness? Or maybe this is going to be that one game where Kozma suddenly puts it all together and... uhm... sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Yeah, especially coming off injury.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
C'mon, X-man....

Edit: dammit.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Thank Christ. I was helping my brother build a fence and only caught the last inning.

I'm really not a fan of the star spangled birdsonthebat, but hey, winner winner Card'nal dinner!

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
That hit last inning was Phamtastic.

Let's hope these aren't the only runs we'll see the good guys score today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Cardinals win!

• Locked thread