Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wilkenm posted:

I won't know for sure until later in the week, probably by Wednesday. If I can't go, I'll PM you and see if you still want them.

if grozz manages to snag tickets in the second wave that goes on sale tomorrow night i know someone who will probably still need tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

epitasis posted:

wait so is there nothing stopping someone from walking up and saying "hi yeah i'm aubrey sitterson please give me my tickets"

Theoretically no, they don't check ID's or anything. You'd just have to know somebody else with tickets by name and be in line before them to claim them before they do.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hello, I am wrestling journalism, Doug Multzer, of the famous Multzer Driver. Please give me my tickets

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I'm Super Dragon please let me in thanks

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm Super Dragon please let me in thanks

You aren't nearly black enough to pull that one off

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
No walk up PWG tickets so this is the last chance. No reason to stand in line unless you have tickets already.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I'M FUCKIN' IN ON THIS poo poo

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
I'm in SD, thinking about making the drive up on Saturday. Worth it you think?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sigmachiev posted:

I'm in SD, thinking about making the drive up on Saturday. Worth it you think?

hope you bought tickets already!

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Let's get this wrestling!
Daunte Vicknabb or w/e his forum name is and I got standing room tickets for all three nights! What is the process for picking them up? If my girlfriend bought tickets for us from her PayPal account, how do we retrieve them?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Young Pageviews posted:

Daunte Vicknabb or w/e his forum name is and I got standing room tickets for all three nights! What is the process for picking them up? If my girlfriend bought tickets for us from her PayPal account, how do we retrieve them?

There's a table right after you're let inside where you give the name of the person who bought the tickets via Paypal and they'll check you off a list, then give you the tickets so you can re-enter the venue if you need to take a smoke break or whatever. So you'll need to use her name.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Young Pageviews posted:

everything is will call so give the name they are under at the door and they'll check you off the list. Since someone else bought the tickets you may want to print out the paypal receipt idk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

congrats to all my bola friends by the way and sorry if you couldn't make it this year you can always play the lottery with the website next year

if anybody bought tickets and can't go my friend needs one for night 2

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 26, 2015

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Let's get this wrestling!
Awesome, thanks for all y'all's help. I need to double-check because the checkout was screwy, but I might have an extra pair of standing room tickets for Night 2 Night 3 if anyone is still looking. PM me if you're interested.

Young Pageviews fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 27, 2015

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

woo good job guys glad y'all got tix!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Welp that killed my plans of just waiting in line. :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Unless Chikara announces something crazy off the bat, I'm probably skipping 2016 Trios and going for 2016 BOLA

See y'all at the tar next year

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I'm in the air over El Paso listening to "What's Going On?" and daydreaming of all the cool goons I get to meet. Is this heaven?

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
No cross-country family emergency for me gay, grandma pulled through!), apologies if I got anyone's hopes up for my tickets.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Are you guys ready for BOLA?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Jubs posted:

Are you guys ready for BOLA?

oh god no, the wait outside last month was bad enough

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what the gently caress is that im not going

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im sad i couldnt go this year, but i hope you all have fun! please yell loud for timothy thatcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Tm6qnVEgQ

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
also if there are some cool shirts on sale holla at ya boy in the PMs or on twitter. thanks!

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
We are all at the mercy of Legion Larry. He loves the heat because his cold heart evens out his body temperature.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i like the heat as well

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

im going to die

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i dont wanna wear shorts

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I don't wear shorts ever and let me tell ya, it suuuuuucks waiting in line outside during the summer until the sun starts going down a bit

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
New gangtag shorts life 2015 for bola

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

2015 Battle of Los Angeles: Wear the shorts.

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
Ok, now that I know I'm going, I've got a last minute question or 2: What time do doors open? If I have FRONTROW!!!, do I need to bother getting there early?

And sure, it's 105 or so... but it's a dry heat! Oh, wait, for some reason, we have humidity in the desert this week :argh:

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

wilkenm posted:

Ok, now that I know I'm going, I've got a last minute question or 2: What time do doors open? If I have FRONTROW!!!, do I need to bother getting there early?

And sure, it's 105 or so... but it's a dry heat! Oh, wait, for some reason, we have humidity in the desert this week :argh:

I'd be lying if I said there was a reliable time for doors opening. PWG used to be infamous for never ever starting on time but they've gotten a bit better about that lately, if we're lucky they'll start letting people in at around 7:30. Front row gets their own line so unless you have a specific side of the ring where you want to sit there's basically no incentive to show up early.

TUS posted:

2015 Battle of Los Angeles: Wear the shorts.

Never. A man has to have a code, goddamn it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

wilkenm posted:

No cross-country family emergency for me gay, grandma pulled through!), apologies if I got anyone's hopes up for my tickets.

Glad you gay grandma pulled through.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

I'd be lying if I said there was a reliable time for doors opening. PWG used to be infamous for never ever starting on time but they've gotten a bit better about that lately, if we're lucky they'll start letting people in at around 7:30. Front row gets their own line so unless you have a specific side of the ring where you want to sit there's basically no incentive to show up early.

Never. A man has to have a code, goddamn it.

They pretty much let people in and started right on time last month. They even ended early.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

The_Rob posted:

They pretty much let people in and started right on time last month. They even ended early.

DDT4 started on time too, iirc. They're getting better but it's not really a consistent thing yet.

KungFu Grip posted:

Glad you gay grandma pulled through.

Making a typo in the post where you're trying to dunk on someone for a typo is a bad look

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

really wish i could have gone

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
yall just have to be as jacked and tanned as I am to fully embody the almighty and all knowing brand of shorts life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

im sad i couldnt go this year, but i hope you all have fun! please yell loud for timothy thatcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Tm6qnVEgQ

yes, please everyone give my hometown hero timothy thatcher all your love

• Locked thread