Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think I am just going to try and do night three. I would get a motel in reseda but the thought of being in reseda for more than 6 hours makes me break out in hives. I just don't feel like making that drive all three nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Bring PWG back to Los Feliz.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Do you think Brian Cage will come visit the tar pits with us

Just bring him a lot of protein.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Thauros posted:

In all seriousness if they aren't going to run a bigger building they'd probably be smart to up their prices.BOLA given that they're drawing a shitload of people willing to fly to watch wrestling anyway.

Tickets have already gone to WWE prices. I don't need them to be more expensive.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

KungFu Grip posted:

who the gently caress brings a sign to a pwg show

loving dorks.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

minoru suzuki posted:

im going to bring a sign that says "i brought a loving sign to a pwg show"

and then I will beat your butt.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

None of us are gonna be able to score tickets goddammit.

Just be on the website right at 8.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

epitasis posted:

hello they just announced GA tix are $55 per night and front row is $70

poo poo man I really hope this is just bola prices. I'm not sure I could handle more ticket increases.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
So I guess I am figuring out how to go to night 2

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fart Radio posted:

my wife and i are considering flying to la saturday morning, going to nights 2 and 3, then taking a redeye back home (we'd land about 6:15am local time)

please tell me this is a good idea

As fun as PWG is remember that you will be voluntarily flying to LA to go to Reseda.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think a buddy of mine bought 6 tickets for from outta nowhere.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Nerokerubina posted:

dave meltzer writing the a match report of a match where the story was "The young bucks really want to hit the Meltzer Driver because Dave Meltzer is there" is the kind of poo poo i crave

That was legit the story of the match.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

Well, I really liked it. :shobon: I am a pretty big Ricochet mark though.

It was a really good match but I think his match vs sydal was better too.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Since I was really only planning to do one night I might just try and show up early on of the days and just go for standing room. I really don't mind standing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oatgan posted:

If you're only doing one night, night 2 looks better imo. The tournament matches are a push but guerilla warfare and lucha showcase sound killer

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. A 6 man guerrilla warfare match sounds nuts.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

epitasis posted:

I'm also down to do normie fun things instead of semi-ironic tar pit visiting

Lacma is right next to the tat pits and is a good time.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Propaganda Machine posted:

It was also pretty cool that it was near the end of the night so the guy working there gave us an extra hour to work through it.

What was not so cool was to have it even take the extra our because nobody could get in edgewise against that one idiot girl.

gently caress stranger idiot girl.

Yeah she sucked

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Welp that killed my plans of just waiting in line. :(

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

I'd be lying if I said there was a reliable time for doors opening. PWG used to be infamous for never ever starting on time but they've gotten a bit better about that lately, if we're lucky they'll start letting people in at around 7:30. Front row gets their own line so unless you have a specific side of the ring where you want to sit there's basically no incentive to show up early.

Never. A man has to have a code, goddamn it.

They pretty much let people in and started right on time last month. They even ended early.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm wearing shorts right now.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That DICK! posted:

Alright cool thanks I'll check it out

If anyone is going tomorrow I would like to say hello. Will I get eaten alive by indie fans if I wear a new day shirt it's the only wrestling shirt I own

PWG fans are chill as hell and they probably like new day.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

minoru suzuki posted:

day two of me hating all of you

It's even worst for me because I'm so close.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

minoru suzuki posted:

lets crash it tomorrow

OK

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Top Gun Talwar, Ronin, and Taro vs Quick Silver, Zokre, and Phoenix star.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Joey Ryan fan was always better than Angry Fan imo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oatgan posted:

bring back chris bosh he would not stand for these luchadors in his house

I would no joke mark so goddamn hard if Bosh just made some big return out of nowhere. I miss that guy so much.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Babi Slim, Lil Cholo, and " Rock Superstar" Kaos vs Scott Lost, The Messiah, and "The Hardcore Homo" Angel

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One of the funnier bits in PWG history has to be Bosh grabbing the mic and going "I know the question on everyone's mind: Is Chris Bosh racist?" *brief pause, looks around*; "Yes".

I was at an indy show in like 2003, and Bosh came out wearing a border patrol hat and was high fiving all of us while going Yeahhh White people!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

XPW Offer Match~!

If we are going full XPW I might have to remove Lil Cholo and Babi Slim and replace them with "White Trash" Johnny Webb and Supreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rovert posted:

Not true. I was told back in June or so. Told no one. This guy somehow knew independently that it was the plan:
https://twitter.com/TheRDouble/status/638036112821383168

Well poo poo if twitter user TheRDouble said it!

• Locked thread