Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
Anyone know how to go about selling or even giving away tickets without being in Reseda? I've got tickets for all 3 nights, but it's looking like I'll be on the other side of the country this weekend for a fun-filled family emergency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005

Grozz Nuy posted:

Do you have PMs? If you send me your PayPal information and the name that I can pick them up under, I will buy them off you.

I won't know for sure until later in the week, probably by Wednesday. If I can't go, I'll PM you and see if you still want them.

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
No cross-country family emergency for me gay, grandma pulled through!), apologies if I got anyone's hopes up for my tickets.

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
Ok, now that I know I'm going, I've got a last minute question or 2: What time do doors open? If I have FRONTROW!!!, do I need to bother getting there early?

And sure, it's 105 or so... but it's a dry heat! Oh, wait, for some reason, we have humidity in the desert this week :argh:

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
Ok, so I can't avoid family tragedy. Anyone want to buy my front row tickets for tonight and tomorrow night? I'd love to get face value ($70), but I'm open to offers given the last minute nature.

Edit: my email is my SA username @gmail.com, that's probably going to be the best way to reach me between now and show time.

wilkenm fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Aug 30, 2015

• Locked thread