Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

STATE OF WWE 6/29

- Seth, J&J, and KANE are out in the ring. Seth talks about Brock Lesnar. Seth gave the Authority APPLE WATCHES. Seth said KANE is the glue of WWE, so he gave him a Hawaiian vacation. Before sending KANE, the glue of the WWE off on his well-deserved vacation, Seth said they should team up to beat Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose in a no-DQ tag match. Seth gave J&J new Cadillac Cars. This segment was great and further improved when Big Show came out to the ring and didn't interact with the Authority at all. Mark Henry was backstage walking.

- Big Show vs Mark Henry. Miz was on commentary. Big Show sins with a punch. Ryback runs out after the match and fights Big Show but then Miz gave Ryback a big boot and runs away. Ryback is supposed to face Miz later tonight but he wanted him now. Miz didn't want to so he didn't.

- back from commercial we are in the midst of Miz vs Ryback. Miz was in a stalling suplex for like 30 seconds and kicked out right at 2 because the Miz sucks. Ryback won by COUNT OUT.

- Paige vs Alicia Fox. Alicia was wearing a Bella shirt and went outside and Paige followed. Paige was about to chase Alicia around the ring but stopped for some reason to look at Nikki Bella. Alicia ran and knocked Paige to the ground as we went to commercial. We come back to Alicia dominating Paige. Paige won after she countered a roll up. I miss Tamina.

- John Cena's time is now. He ran out to the ring in time for another commercial. We return to see that John Cena is a nominee in the ESPN Sports Humanitarian Award. Kevin Owens came out to wrestle John Cena. Kevin Owens said he'd rather wait for Battleground and introduced Cesaro, who sucks and can't talk or connect with anybody in a meaningful way.

- John Cena vs Cesaro. Cesaro picked up John Cena and didn't put him down gently, Cesaro kicked Cena a couple times and then we go to commercial. We come back and they're still wrestling. Cesaro went for the swing and catapulted Cena into the ropes, which set up Cena to do the Springboard Stunner. Cesaro countered the AA and gave Cena a 15 ft Swiss Death but Cena kicked out. Cesaro turned the STFU into a late Sting-era sharpshooter. Cesaro gave Cena a superplex. Cesaro did the Chris Hero move where he rolls on the ropes, except Cesaro isn't cool or fat. There were some uppercuts. Cesaro went for the Neutralizer but countered into a thing. Cesaro countered the AA into a Neutralizer, but Cena kicked out. Cesaro did the swing which isn't credible and turned it inot another Sting-level sharpshooter. Cesaro won by DQ when Owens interfered and attacked both men. We are all very mad that Owens wouldn't let Cena win on his own.

- We get a teaser for 'Dolph and Lana go public" Dolph Ziggler sucks and still doesn't know what is the deal with airline food jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk.

- Bray Wyatt was holding a pic of Roman with 'ANYONE BUT YOU' written on it in red. He said the same thing last week probably. He could have endorsed Donald Trump and I still would have glazed over.

- Speaking of Donald Trump, the Lucha Dragons came out to the ring. Apparently there is an 8-man tag match

- youtube video of The Rock at a house show.

- back to the tag teams. New Day feat. Bo Dallas comes out. Prime Time players are already in the ring. PTP and Lucha Dragons won.

- Dolph and Lana were walking backstage.

- Dolph and Lana walk out to the ring. Dolph referred to himself in the third person because he sucks. This angle is bad for everybody. Rusev came out with Summer Rae. Rusev made a joke about Lana, and then Dolph Ziggler defended HIS GIRLFRIEND. I hate this. Dolph, a face, threatened to hurt Rusev's other leg. Rusev should take a vacation from this angle and go hang out with KANE, the glue of the WWE in Hawaii. Lana and Summer started fighting. I hate this.

- Dean Ambrose is talking to some Terminators and also Roman. Roman said "I hate Bray Wyatt." Me, too. Roman yelled "LET'S RAGE!!" because Alex Riley sucks.

- trailer for Terminator: Gynysys starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Roman Reigns.

- Neville vs Seamus. Remember when Seamus won Money in the Bank? Seamus won.

- J&J were polishing their car backstage.

- Hulk Hogan is in Sports Illustrated.

- Jack Swagger vs Wade Barrett. I am not sure who is going to lose this one. Wade Barrett wins with the elbow.

- Roman and Dean vs Seth and KANE, the glue of the WWE. J&J drove their new car out again, in what is sure to be a good decision. Joey hit Roman with a kendo stick, but Roman took it away and went ham on everybody. Bray Wyatt came out and beat up Roman. Because this is a no-DQ match, a bunch of refs told Bray to go backstage. KANE, the glue of the WWE chokeslammed Dean and then Seth gave Dean a pedigree. Seth Rollins and KANE, the glue of the WWE win!

- J&J set up a table for Dean, but Roman saved Dean from the Authority. Roman was laid out and the Authority stood tall over Roman. Roman fought off the Authority, but was again surrounded. Roman fought back one by one and then he gets laid out again. KANE, the glue of the WWE chokeslammed Roman. J&J and Seth gave Roman a triple powerbomb. Seth pedigreed Roman again.The Authority left Roman in the ring. Bray Wyatt came out again and beat up Roman some more to close the show.

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
That first segment was wicked fun, the rest was treading water.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Writer Cath posted:

That first segment was wicked fun, the rest was treading water.

cena cesaro

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

they didn't even break the drat car

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
WEEKS WITH JAMIE'S CAR INTACT: 1

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also this poo poo with ziggler, lana, and rusev is the worst poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Big Bob Pataki posted:

when ur mom tells you to come help with groceries and she surprises you with pizza

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

why wish bad things on Good People

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Cesaro and Cena were really good tonight. Not as good as Kane but way better than Cena's stunner was

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

also this poo poo with ziggler, lana, and rusev is the worst poo poo

possibly the worst thing i have watched since comingback to watching wrestling. its bad.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Thank you for including Eck Master Fubbi Qwantz in the writeup, as he should be every week.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MotU posted:

cena cesaro

Oh yeah. That was fun.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Maybe that car was too expensive to trash

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Maybe that car was too expensive to trash

things have gone so downhill since the austin era

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

possibly the worst thing i have watched since comingback to watching wrestling. its bad.

I get the feeling Dunn wrote it and he's using Dolph as his self insert.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

note: This thread also serves as a place to discuss WWE Swerved, the hottest show on television.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StarkRavingMad posted:

wait

wait

did they really just show that car all night as product placement and not to smash it and/or set it on fire

WHAT THE gently caress RAW ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

note: This thread also serves as a place to discuss WWE Swerved, the hottest show on television.

HAHAhahaha Wade Barrett couldn't get back through the door

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
and kane was there

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Kane is on a winning streak in 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

MotU posted:

which is funny since the opening of the show was so good

it's like art, a juxtaposition of the best and the wosrt, all in the same show

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

and kane was there

he's the glue of the wwe

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i hope all the gifts were real b/c i prefer it that way

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

they could've at least broken those watches

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Watched bits and pieces of Raw, and yeah the whole Ziggler/Lana/Rusev thing is awful.

I like a good cocky rear end in a top hat face character when done right (the Rock, Steen in the latter part of his ROH career, etc....) but Ziggler just doesn't have the charisma to pull it off. Shame they broke up Lana and Rusev because they apparently think she's too hot to be a heel, they had a great act going and had much better chemistry for obvious reasons.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Santino purposely breaking character just to gently caress with a fan is incredible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't know which I loved more

That the opening segment wasn't bad at all in my eyes in comparison the second the Lana/Dolph/Rusev/Summer segment started,
That said segment was able to make me root for all involved to be fired in the span of half the time,
That God King Kane continues to be the most dominant force in the company, taking out Brock Dean and Roman in the span of 2 main event segments,
That Reigns proved beyond doubt he's tougher than Brock and Dean,
Or that the car survived

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
When did Cena grow a moveset?

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Are they going to gently caress with Zack and Nattie every single episode because I'm okay with that

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Thauros posted:

Watched bits and pieces of Raw, and yeah the whole Ziggler/Lana/Rusev thing is awful.

I like a good cocky rear end in a top hat face character when done right (the Rock, Steen in the latter part of his ROH career, etc....) but Ziggler just doesn't have the charisma to pull it off. Shame they broke up Lana and Rusev because they apparently think she's too hot to be a heel, they had a great act going and had much better chemistry for obvious reasons.

Someone said this in the GDT and it fits -- Ziggler really, really wants to be the next Jericho but he has like a fraction of Jericho's charisma.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

how can you introduce a car at the beginning of a wrestling show and not break it later this is horseshit

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I don't know how it happened but the Seth Rollins + Kane TEAM FRIENDSHIP is super over with me

I'm going to be sad when Seth goes back to being a dick :smith:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

even daniel bryan painted yes all over randy orton's car that one time lesnar reigns and ambrose suck

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

how can you introduce a car at the beginning of a wrestling show and not break it later this is horseshit

Chekhov was full of poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Swerved is the best loving show

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

quote:

Big Show sins with a punch.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cornwind Evil posted:

When he dropped down to the midcard

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Cornwind Evil posted:

He's been putting on drat good matches for quite awhile.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Benne posted:

Someone said this in the GDT and it fits -- Ziggler really, really wants to be the next Jericho but he has like a fraction of Jericho's charisma.

Miz : Ric Flair :: Dolph Ziggler : Chris Jericho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

haha R Truth did not take that joke well

• Locked thread