Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

I forgot about the Stone Cold narrating matches so thanks for reminding me I've just checked them out and they are goddamn amazing. I would love for this to become a thing they do more often.

I'm actually surprised people like the first segment. I felt it went on for way too long but Rollins seems to be getting better and better every time he's in front of a mic. The part when they said Brock won't be there is probably the same time people started reaching for the remote.

It definitely went too long, but every opening segment every week goes too long. At least this one was entertaining and not HHH being THE GAME-UHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Gonz posted:

I didn't get to see Raw tonight because for some reason, DirecTV has scheduled Raw for tomorrow afternoon.

That's never happened before.

Okay, so I am not alone in this one. DirecTV here and the DRV didn't record it because a later airing was scheduled to record.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

Miz's scarf on Tough Talk

:eyepop:

I didn't like it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I didn't like it.

Miz has scarf game down you don't even know.

Also everybody watch Tough Talk all the time.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RVD's maybe finally had too much drugs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Sup jacked Pauly Shore

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sup jacked Pauly Shore

R-V-D-Buuuuuuuuuudy.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tough Enough's ratings were down too (1,047,000)

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Tough Enough is going to get shitcanned, right? It'll probably run for the rest of the season because it's not like USA has anything else to air, but there's no way a second season could be worthwhile at this point.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Looking for Kane news today, will Kane be on NXT, will he be on the Japan thing, what is Kane doing right now? Can someone please give me Kane updates, thank you.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Kane is in Hawaii, lounging on the beach wearing nothing but black slacks and dress shoes.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Chris James 2 posted:

Jesus, the Sandman's in better shape than him and he ate drugs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I haven't had a chance to check, but does Tough Enough get added to the network at all? Or are there plans to add it?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Jesus, the Sandman's in better shape than him and he ate drugs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

RVD looks completely fine. He looks like a dude in good shape who just woke up, and hasn't brushed his hair. What are you talking about?

The_Rob fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 1, 2015

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

The_Rob posted:

RVD looks completely fine. He looks like a dude in good shape who just woke up, and hasn't brushed your hair. What are you talking about?

He's being a dork.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

The_Rob posted:

RVD looks completely fine. He looks like a dude in good shape who just woke up, and hasn't brushed your hair. What are you talking about?

Testify!

Also look at that skin. Weed really does help slow down the getting old process...

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Nobody show him what Shane Douglas looks like now.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
RDV looks good but should probably think about cutting his hair. I was clicking on random vids on youtube and Sabu's shoot had some depressing poo poo in it. He said there has been times he wanted to kill himself in the ring and that it would be an honor to die by the sword (in the ring). I'm worried about Sabu now.. :smithicide:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Blast Fantasto posted:

Nobody show him what Shane Douglas looks like now.

FAT FRANCHISE will never not be funny

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I'm assuming Tough Enough will be like Total Divas where the previous seasons will be added after they pass some sort of contractual period with USA

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Did Sabu ever get clean after he nearly died at Extreme Reunion?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
RVD only looks bad because he hasn't shaved and we're used to seeing him with his hair held back instead of splayed out like it's made of straw.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Mods please crop Ambrose from the upper left and make that my avatar, thanks.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I hope the car that was introduced is a reoccurring thing that like MitB is shown or referred to in the background and with occasional ominous and lingering shots until a PPV and they pull the trigger on someone like Dean noticing it and going to town on it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm sorry friends. This company finally did the one bad thing you thought they'd never do

They put a car on TV, and they let it escape without being destroyed or damaged. If this is your last straw, I understand

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
I'm still hoping that they'll do a found-footage style horror vignette with J&J on a camping trip and Brock Lesnar hunting them down and tearing their bodies and car to shreds.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

ParanoidInc posted:

I'm still hoping that they'll do a found-footage style horror vignette with J&J on a camping trip and Brock Lesnar hunting them down and tearing their bodies and car to shreds.

If this was WCW we would have nice things like that.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

ParanoidInc posted:

The more this resembles Friday the 13th for the NES, the better.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/wwe-seeking-block-concussion-related-lawsuits-32161487

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I can't believe, for the first time in two years, wwe didn't destroy a car when they introduced it

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Hace posted:

I can't believe, for the first time in two years, wwe didn't destroy a car when they introduced it

Next week they're going to give Seth a big cake and everyone is going to get a piece and they'll eat it and not one bit will smear their faces.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

Next week they're going to give Seth a big cake and everyone is going to get a piece and they'll eat it and not one bit will smear their faces.

And when Mercury and Noble marry each other in an attempt to be topical it will go really smooth and everyone will wish them well

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I look forward to the John Cena open challenge being taken by a man in a blue parrot suit and an African American dude named Jack, only for Cena to squash them while Vince laughs maniacally.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

A contract will be signed, and both competitors will leave. Not even the people taking apart the ring 20 minutes later after the show's over will flip the table.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

quote:

Konstantine Kyros, who represents the wrestlers

How is that not a wrestler's name and how has he not formed a tag team with Canyon Ceman?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
all these people being sarcastic about things going well for the people involved are actually putting forth really good ideas

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Hace posted:

I would appreciate a running gag where J&J keep expect their car to be trashed and it's perfectly intact.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
why would anyone ever want something bad to happen to Jamie Noble, the man who lost 3 ribms and Joey Mercury, face survivor, besides that they themselves are a sociopath

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

gently caress this company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

MotU posted:

why would anyone ever want something bad to happen to Jamie Noble, the man who lost 3 ribms and Joey Mercury, face survivor, besides that they themselves are a sociopath

This actually really bugged me during the show, it seemed like they were trying to get heat on him after he got legit hurt, yet strangely nobody booed him! Weird!

• Locked thread